4

Zachs POV (we back to 'current' time)

The first day I meet these new people and I have to wear the vest that makes me excessively cough. You've got to be fucking kidding me. At least Jonah understands what I'm going through, well for his it's actually worse.

"I know I just met all of you but, I want to know why all of you are here," Jack says, he seems like a really cool person, not to mention how hot he is. I didn't say that.

"Well I have epilepsy, Daniel has leukemia, and Zach and Jonah have cystic fibrosis, or cf." At least Corbyn can talk. "That's why Jonah is on the other side of the room, because his and Zach have cf."

After that we just hang out, get to know each other mostly. maybe 3 hours later and Linda comes in and tells us we have to go to sleep. I'm not complaining, it's almost 12:00am and I was supposed to call my family. Maybe I can call them tomorrow. It's too late to think straight, ooh that rhymes, yup I'm losing it.

I get back to my room, set up things for tomorrow, and fall asleep.

(time skip next morning) Jacks POV

I wake up. That's all I have accomplished. What I do so I don't lay here all day is grab my phone and text my new friends, wow I have friends. 

ex-noodles- i'm bored
rick(iykyk, aka daniel)- well what are we supposed to do?
hoenah- i'm heading down for food. i could stop by your room and we could go down together
ex-noodles- ok i'll see you soon
the baby- i'll meet you down there since i can't walk with you. is that ok?
chev- why don't we all go?
rick- sure but i have treatment so i'll be awhile

Since Jonah will be here momentarily, I get ready. Are we not going to talk about how cute Zach is, and how hot Jonah is? Is it possible to fall for two people? I'll figure that out later. A knock on my door brings me out of my thoughts. When I open the door I see Jonah.

"Hey Jo, you look tired. Did you sleep last night?"

"I was up coughing, and reading, I finally got to the good part of my book."

"Oh ok. What book?"

"The hunger games. I've already read them but I'm reading them again."

"Cool. Well we should head down." We slowly walk to the elevators, when I say slow I mean slow. After a long elevator ride we get to the cafeteria. Food. Yay food. Once there Corbyn shows up saying the others will be down soon.

a/n

441 wc

ngl that was kind of a filler. I think I'll do drama but idk. And I'm tired and my best friend made me cry. Not bad but we both realized some deep shit. Ok bye bye for now.

-Tate<3