21

Zachs POV 

I hear this voice, or two voices. They sound like Jack and Jonah.

It's ok, you'll be ok. You will be in a better place. Just stay safe. I'll see you soon, I promise (cringe)

I look around. It looks like I'm in some sort of black room. I see two figures stands on the other side.

"Where am I? Who are you guys?" I ask, wow I sound weird

"We're in the demotion between the after life and real life." I look to see who said that. My eyes meet Jacks. He looks sad.

"What's wrong?" I see him with tears in his eyes. Once I gain more focus I see he's holding someone's hand. I don't think they can feel him there. "Who is that?"

"It's Jonah. Once he heard we both got shot he broke down. Neither of us are supposed to live so he's broken," He explains. How did I not recognize Jonah?

"Oh. What are we supposed to do?"

"Well either we die, and go on with peace, or we live and then end up dying young anyway," he says. "I think Jonah would want peace for us."

"Yeah, he would." Once I say that things start to fade.

I wake up. What happened? This isn't the hospital, I think. Wait, I know where I am.

"ZACH GET UP!!!" I hear someone yell. That was Reese's yell. 

"Reese, just come in." She opens the door and walks in. "What happened?"

"Well you where at Corbyn's last night then came home, fell asleep, and didn't wake up till just now," she explains.

"What time is it?"

"2:36, lucky for you it's Saturday so you didn't have school." She tilts her head a little. "You look like you just woke up from a coma."

"Well it feels like that. I just had the weirdest dream."

"Well please do tell," she says, moving onto my bed and sitting at the end.

After I explain everything she just sits there, staring at me.

"What?" I ask, she's kind of freaking me out.

"Well, before you went to Corbyns yesterday you said there was two new kinds, Jack and Jonah. You also said that you met some people named Tate and Taylor in the library when you were doing school work. But you didn't say much about them because you left after that. Do you even remember anything from this week?" She asks. My memories are slowly coming back.

"I remember Jonah and Jack coming to school. I also remember you took the last brownie," I say, making her give me a small glare.

"You said I could have it."

"I know. But I also remember something else..." I notice my phone on the nightstand. I grab it and turn it on, that was a mistake. I see messages from Daniel and Corbyn asking if I'm ok. Messages from Jonah and Jack asking if I wanted to meet up so we could get to know each other. And Finally messages from Tate and Taylor, just saying that I should wake up so we could meet up. When did I decide it was a good idea to give these people my number?

"Oh my Zach, You really should reply to them," Reese says, looking over my shoulder.

"Oh shut up Reese, let me just get over the fact that I died in my dream," I say jokingly. She lightly punches my shoulder.

"Ok fine, but lunch is downstairs and its been sitting there for 2 hours so go eat," she says, getting up.

"Ok I'll be down there soon." What do I do now?

a/n

578 wc

so i decided to continue with this instead of making a sequel, but i don't think i will post for awhile since i have a lot of things to do with my family. that being said i hope you aren't mad at me because this was my plan from the begging. ok byebye for now.

-Tate<3