9

Daniels POV

I'm in chemo with Taylor right now (I just realized I've been spelling chemo wrong this whole time smh). Somehow our chemo schedules lined up so we both have a friend with us now. I think Linda had something to do with it.

(time skip and idfk why)

I'm back in my room and Corbyn and Zach are here. It's quiet and I don't like it. It's never good when both of them are quiet, especially Zach.

"Are you guys ok? You're both quiet and it's bothering me, is something wrong?"

"I didn't get much sleep because I've been worrying about you, it's like my brain is in this constant strain. Everything is ok though," Corbyn says.

"Just thinking back to what Jonah said yesterday. Maybe I like him... and Jack, but I can't," Zach states. After that we talk about Zachs crush's and how he could talk to both of them. After that it's time for Zach to get his vest on so he's goes back to his room.

"Het baby, do you think I could stay here longer. I don't want to be alone in my room," Corbyn says, walking towards my bed.

"Sure corbs, but eventually you'll have to go back. But we can face time and talk to each other till we fall asleep. Does that work?" I ask, looking over to him. He's already in the bed under the covers so I walk over to him, brushing his hair away from his eyes.

"Or, I could ask Linda if I can stay in here tonight, if that's ok with you?" He looks up at me with a face I can't say no to, not like I was going to say no.

"Yeah, you ho ask her and I'll go change. And if she says it's ok, can you go to your room and bring me a hoodie? The last one you gave me lost your smell so I'll give it back for now till I take it again." He laughs and nods his head before leaving the room. 15 or so minutes later he shows up with one of his hoodies and a smile on his face. "I'm guessing she said yes?"

"Yup, now there's no way you can get rid of me." Corbyn gives me a small wink.

"Hey hey, nothing dirty, I just want to cuddle," I say, opening my arms and making grabby hands.  The rest of the night we cuddle and talk, eventually falling asleep.

a/n

404 wc

Soooo it's been awhile. Sorry, I've been overthinking about doing a face reveal (which I finally poster like an hour ago) and I made a new insta since my last got hacked. Go me. This is kind of a filler because I got writers block even though I have this while thing planned out. Plus I like the dorbyn stuff at the end, my heart was like 'you write this or you die so make is sort' ummm hope you liked it because I did and if you didn't then... that's ok ig. Well bye bye for now

-Tate<3