13

Jacks POV

Today everyone has been acting kind of weird. All I wanted to do was relax and not die but obviously that's too much to ask for. Right now I'm being dragged to the cafeteria by Tate. She said she had something important to tell me. 

"You're scaring me. What do you need to tell me?" I ask her.

"Well you'll just have to wait. I don't have anything to say but I know someone," she mumbles something then continues. "But come on Jack, you're making this too hard (no pun intended)."

"Fine. But if this is some sort of prank I'm going to kill you," I say.

"Hey no killing me, I'm being helpful. Also I'd prefer to live and not die in a hospital, because that's almost happened before." I give her a questioned look. "Irregular heartbeat, I already told you this." 

"Right, but were are we going. I need to know so I know you actually have something planed."

"Well why don't you ask your bOyFriEDs," she says in a joking tone.

"No, I'm not dating them. Also you can't say anything, you're single."

"I'm 14 so there's a reason whore."

"Watch your mouth young lady."

"You're only 3 years older then me," she says while glaring at me.

We finally get to the cafeteria after a lot of back and forth 'arguing'. I can see Jonah and Zach sitting at a table, big enough so they're a safe distance, but it looks suspicious. 

"Hey guys, what's happening?" I ask, walking over to where they are.

"We wanted to ask you something," Jonah says. I start to get nervous from this.

"Uh... s-sure, what is it?" All the sudden I can't breathe properly.

"Hey calm down, it's nothing bad, we promise," Zach says, getting up to give me a hug.

"Maybe we should wait to ask you, unless you've calmed down. How does that sound?" Jonah asked.

"No it's fine. What did you want to say?" 

"Well we wanted to know if you'd like to be ours. Kind of like a three way relationship? We're trying to figure out how it would work but we wanted to know what you would say first," Zach explains.

"Yes, of course. Let's give this a try." Well I wasn't expecting that but at least it's not bad.

a/n

372 wc

this sucked, wow i suck at writing. my brain stopped working and my stress levels are thROUGH THE FUCKING ROOF thanks to my science teacher. also i need help with another chapter so if you have ideas pleassseeeee help meeeeeeeee. ok, byebye for now

-Tate<3