7

Jonahs POV

The whole night all I could think about was what Tate asked us. I will admit I have feelings for both of them, I just didn't know I made it obvious.

I get up out of my bed, take my meds, and get in the shower. Today I'm supposed to be having lunch with the others, that being Daniel, Corbyn, Jack, Zach, Taylor, and Tate. It's too early to deal with anyone, but it's almost 12:00 so I get dressed and head down to the cafeteria. When I get there it's only Taylor and Tate.

"Hey it's not my fault Aiden's a bish, he didn't deserve you anyway. Oh hey Jonah," Tate says looking at me.

"Hey Tate. What are you guys talking about?" I ask.

"Oh we had these friends named Kylie and Aiden. Well they were mostly my friends. But anyway, Aiden Kylie and I have this group chat and Aiden kept saying that he was glad Taylor was in the hospital again and maybe she'll stop being annoying this time. Now me being me tells Taylor and goes off at both Kylie and Aiden. They're just bitchs," Tate informs me.

"Yeah I didn't really like them. They were fake and shit so I'm glad they're gone," Taylor says. She seems in a better mood from when I got here.

"Oh that's good." After I say that I see the rest of the guys headed our way. "Hey guys."

"Hi Jonah. You look tired, did you sleep?" Zach asks.

"No I was just thinking about things, nothing important," I say., walking to the tabel.

"Ok I'm hungry and cemo it's helping because I can't taste anything. Let's get food," Daniel says, pulling Corbyn with him.

"Oh yeah, cemo sucks. You can't taste anything except spicy and salty things, and they have to be extremely spicy or salty to taste. Cancer just sucks, can it go die?" Taylor says.

"From what I've heard cancer seems terrible. Then again all of us are in a pretty bad state. Like today I almost couldn't get out of bed due to 'lack of blood flow'. Ugh I hate listening to doctors," jack says rolling his eyes.

"Well don't mean to disappoint anyone but turns out I'll be here for a few more weeks if I don't get enough iron in me. I would just like to say I could eat straight iron and I'd still be weak. My body just doesn't like it," Tate adds. I don't like seeing either tay or t here, they're too young.

"It's bad that you have to stay here because of the iron, buuttt you get to spend more time with us. That's one good thing," Zach exclaims. To be honest with you, I'm glad I came to this hospital. The one back home was lonely and I didn't like it, but here I have at least 6 people I can talk to.

"I think Dorbyn disappeared. You guys want to find them or get food?" Taylor asks.

"I say leave them for now and get food, then we can find them later," I say, everyone agrees and we get our food and sit down.

"So, tell me about yourself. No wait that's not I good question. Ok I have one, do any of you like anyone?" Why, of course Tate had to ask.

"There is one person... actually it's two people that I like..." I shouldn't have said that...

a/n

568 wc

I released I haven't done jacks pov lately. I need to get his side of the story. Also I feel like this is becoming really hard to follow and I'm sorry about that. I was thinking long chapter tomorrow since I have a lot of time but idk. Anndddddd yes it's true that my body pretty much rejects iron, it fucking sucks, but it's gotten better then what it was 6 years ago. So with that, bye bye for now.

-Tate<3