31

*few years later*

Jonahs POV

College life is interesting. There's too many classes, but at least I see my favorite people every day. Besides that it's just crap.

I walk to the small café that's next to the college building of my next class. Maybe this will make the cold day go by faster.

"Hi, what can I get you today?" the girl behind the counter asks. I look at her name tag and read 'Tatum' (dahl) off it.

"Hi. Could I just get a cappuccino?" She nods and I pay.

"Well what are you up to today?" she asks.

"I have class then my boyfriends have something planned. If you asks me it's either they want to breakup with me, or ones pregnant." She laughs a little at that. "Tatum, that's a pretty name."

"Thanks. Well here is your cappuccino Jonah, right?"

"Yes. Thank you, have a great day." She responds with a 'you too' and I walk out the door. I think I have this class today. Maybe not. we'll figure that out when I get there.

~~~ 

I walk into the class and see that there's only three other people there. Daniel, a girl we met last week named Gabbie, and the professor. Daniel waves me over so I move over to where he is.

"I know you have something to do with what Jack and Zach are up to. Now spill."

"No, I can't tell you. All you have to do is wait a few more hours jo."

a/n

240 wc

lmao cancel the girl who made me look bad. fucking hate that. i don't need to be noticed to be satisfied, i just want to be a limelight and move on. and i mean, i have been noticed but first, wasn't expecting it, and second, i'm not trying to 'rub it in' or anything, i'm just happy it happened. also their college is in washington, evergreen state college to be exact. anyway byebye for now.

-Tate<3