10

Jonahs POV

I'm dying, in two different ways. First way, I have motherfucking cf, seconds being, I told Jack and Zach that I like them when I knew I shouldn't have said anything. Wow I suck at life. Besides that I say I'm pretty bad. I can feel my lungs slowly dying and I hate it. It turns out that I might actually be able to get a lung transplant though so I have a few extra years if I get that. 

Zach and Jack are confusing me. Like they act like I didn't say the stupidest thing a few days ago. I don't know if I should bring it up again. Right now I'm in the hang out room with Daniel, Corbyn, Zach, Jack, Taylor, Tate, and Tyler. Tyler came to visit today since he wasn't able to for awhile. All the sudden Linda comes in and explains that Tyler needs to go back home because visiting hours are over. I didn't realize that it was already 7:00pm.

Taylor and Tate get up to hug him and he walks out.

"Ok this is like a random question but, do all three of you get mistaken for siblings?" I ask. They all look so much alike.

"We have to explain to people that Tate isn't our sister. But sometimes when we don't fee like explaining we just say she is. it just depends but yeah, we get called triplets sometimes," Taylor says. I nod, finally getting my answer.

"I think I should head back to my room. I'm tired and I don't think I got enough iron today... again," Tate gets up and walks over to the door, slipping out. Taylor follows shortly after. A few minutes later Corbyn and Daniel, leaving me with Jack and Zach.

"Can I ask both of you one question before you leave?" I ask waiting for a response...

a/n

308 wc

tehe i need more ideas till i get to the... idk what to call it. main part of the story? idk but anywayyyyyyyy i know at least one person will read this and thank you so much for giving me a chance. you should know who you are... also sorry for liking tiktoks of yours from like 3 months ago but i like everything on my following page and thats what shows up. uh byebye for now

-Tate<3