12

Zachs POV

"Nono, I didn't say that, what I said was that they should have made the books so in the end of the first one she dies," I explain. Right now I'm talking to Jonah on Facetime about the hunger games. "Then they continue with Peeta living. So each book is a different point of view."

"Then no one would have read the books. That's just how it works. Plus the books are amazing," Jonah argues. "In the end they could have avoided everything if they didn't have those stupid berries."

"Ok, fine. Let's just talk about something else," I say.

"Well what should we talk about? You can't say that and not have a follow up."

"Ummm- shit I'm not good at follow ups. Ooh wait, we could talk about ways to ask out Jack. We could do something big. Maybe not because the closest I can get to you is when we're on facetime," I say.

"I've been thinking about that, for like the 5 hours I've known that both of you like me. We could get Daniel and Corbyn to help, maybe. To be honest with you I don't think they like me," Jonah says. We've been talking since 8:00pm and now it's 1:00am.

"They like you. Just when I like someone they have to make sure that they don't break me. It's how they've been since I've known them. I have an idea. How about we get everyone to help. Like we could ask Linda, Taylor, Tate, Daniel, and Corbyn to help. I'm pretty sure they will." I add.

He looks so cute with his hair all messy and his glasses on. (i don't think jonah has glasses in real life but this isn't real life, cause the last time i checked, they all don't have deadly medical conditions) 

"Ok. I say we text them now so we don't forget to ask them tomorrow. Does that work?" he asks.

"Sure but if they get mad at us I blame you." I grab my phone since I've been using my MacBook to facetime Jonah.

"I'll text Taylor and Tate. You can text Daniel and Corbyn."

"Why am I texting your bestfriends?" he asks, looking at me with a worried expression.

 "Because you need to not be scared of them. Come on they aren't even that scary. At times Corbyn is scary, and then Daniel when he's mad, but they're nice. Ok?"

"Fine, only for you."

I text Tate and Taylor hoping I don't wake them up.

Zachy- hey i need both of you to help me and jonah with something. i'lll explain in the morning
Tatie- wtf dude it's 1:34am
Zachy- why are you up?
Tatie- i was reading
Taytay- i'm willing to help but why so early?
Zachy- why are both of you up?
Tatie- why are you up?
Zachy- i was talking to jonah
Taytay- awe cute. you can't blame me for being up. tate was spamming me about her book and i decided to ft her so she would shutup
Zachy- oh ok. well i'll tell you the details tomorrow, goodnight
Tatie- ok goodnight
Taytay- goodnight

"That took longer then needed," I say to myself, forgetting that jonah is still on facetime.

"Were they both up? I just had to send on thing, I think Dorbyn is asleep or ignoring me, I say asleep," Jonah says.

"Yeah, they were both up. They both talk a lot. It's probably why they get along so well," I say.

"That and probably since they both thought they wouldn't make it past the age of 9 or 10," Jonah says.

"Wait really? I thought they didn't have anything that bad," I ask.

"Well it turns out that Taylor was expected to die from cancer and Tate had an irregular heartbeat. They are expected to make it out of the hospital this time but six years ago they weren't," Jonah explains.

"Damn, that sucks. I'm glad they're still alive," I say.

"Yeah. We should start thinking of a plan, or go to sleep, but I don't want to," Jonah says. I can tell he's tired.

"Ok, whatever you want Jobear," I say. Today is going to be something else.

a/n

667 wc

double update? oop. it's only because i'm bored and i needed something to do during school. i really hope this makes sense because i'm tired and i'm not making sense to myself :). ok byebye.........for now

-Tate<3