22

Zachs POV

I got up today and go to school. It's Monday now and all day yesterday I had to explain my dream to Jonah, Jack, Daniel, Corbyn, Tate and Taylor. When I tell you it took forever I mean it. I kept getting cut off by Tate and Taylor because it turns out everything in my dream that had to do with them was true. That's definitely not creepy.

I head downstairs and grab my housekey and head out the door. Today I decided to walk to school, still recovering from the weekends events. I see Daniel and Corbyn waiting on the blondes front porch (daniel be brunette because i feel like it).

"Hey guys."

"Hey Zach. Have you recovered from yesterday?" Daniel asks. I know he's referring to the curly haired girl and the girl with long black hair.

"Yeah, still kind of freaked out that all of that was true though," I say. We walk to school. "Holy shit, I didn't explain something important from my dream."

"What is it?" Corbyn asks.

"Well you see... Jonah, Jack and I kinda dated..."

"How could you forget to add that?" Daniel says.

"It slipped from my mind?" I said, more like a question then anything.

"Well you're going to have to explain to us how that worked," Daniel added.

"Explain what?" Just my luck. Both Jack and Jonah come over to us.

"Zach here, has something interesting he forgot to explain yesterday," Corbyn says. I glare at him and mouth 'bitch'. He gives me a fake hurt look.

"Oh, what is it Zach?" Jack asks.

"Here goes nothing. Let me explain from the begging..."

a/n

261 wc

surprise bitches, jk don't take that the wrong way. ok hi i'm back but i will disappear again, just for the weekend tho. umm my one shots book is up, just working on the first story. it's a zonah smut because taylor insisted. anyway byebye for now

-Tate<3