11

Jonahs POV

I should have not said anything and just let them walk out.

"Sure Jo, what's up?" Zach says, walking back over to the couch he was sitting on previously. Jack hesitates a little but walks over to where Zach is and sits down.

"I just want to know if I messed up our friendship. I didn't have anyone before I moved here and I think I ruined my only chance at having friends," I explain.

"No, you didn't, I just didn't know how to react. To be honest with you, I have feelings for both of you too. I just didn't know how to tell you," Zach says, surprising me, and I think Jack too.

"Oh great, now it sounds like I have to tell both of you how I feel. You both should know I might have fallen for you but, I don't trust my heart. I think I love you both but I just don't want to ruin anything, especially since I know I'll probably die before both of you. I'm willing to give this a try though," Jack says. I can see where he's coming from. I'm scared of death too, well I'm fine with dying, I just don't want to leave people behind (idk if that makes sense but that's how I am).

"Me too. Um how are we gonna do this since I can't even get within 6 feet of that motherfucker?" Zach adds.

"Hey, it's not my fault we both got 'blessed' with the amazing disease," I say sarcastically.

"Ok, both of you can figure that out but I need sleep and I'm extremely tired. So goodnight and I'll see you guys tomorrow," Jack says, walking out.

"I think we both should go to sleep. No wait, we both need to get our vests on then we can go to sleep. Can I facetime you so I don't have to sit there with the vest on alone?" Zach asks. Ugh why is he so cute?

"Sure, I'll call you when I get to my room," I say, watching him walk out, not in a creepy way though.

a/n

345 wc

wow i'm back. this weekend has been something different. but that's not the point, the point is i don't know what i'm doing with this book and this chapter was a surprise so i need ideas but i think i know where i'm going with this... lets hope. byebye for now

-Tate<3