24

Jonahs POV (few weeks later)

Today I'm meeting up with Jack and Zach. No reason really, just wanted to hang out. After what Zach said about his dream nothing was that weird. To be completely honest, these last few weeks have made me catch feelings for both of them. Maybe I'm being weird but they make me happy.

I grab my keys and phone and head out the door. Since the café where we are going to meet is close I decide to walk. When I get there I already see Zach and Jack talking at a small table. I walk over and take a seat on the other side from both of them.

"Hi jojo, you look like you just woke up," Zach says.

"I slept in because I forgot we were meeting up today," I explain. "So what should we do today?"

"We could go to my house? My parents are out and my siblings are at my grandparents," Zach says.

"That works for me," Jack says getting up from the table. Since Zach lives further away from here we get in Jacks car and drive to his house. His house is a decent size, I wouldn't call it big but it's also not small. Enough room to fit Zach and his family.

"Wow, it's nice here," Jack says.

"Thanks?" Zach says. I wouldn't know how to respond if someone said that to me either.

"Anyway, what should we do?" I ask.

"True or dare?" Zach and Jack say at the same time.

"Looks like that's what we're doing. Who's going first?" I say. I already have a feeling this isn't going to end well.

a/n

277 wc

so i though i would be back sooner but that didn't happen. oh well. i have no idea where i'm going with this at this point. anyway, byebye for now.

-Tate<3