Chapter 4

We show up to Eliza's dorm on Friday night. Eliza was holding Philip. "So this is my son. Maria, hurry the fuck up!" "Hold on, stupid ass bitch!" Maria yelled from the bathroom. Maria walked out in her cheer uniform. Eliza hands Philip to Thomas. "Be a good boy, Philip. You probably won't though because I know you. See you later!"

"Wow, Eliza's baby is so cute!" Thomas exclaims. "Do you maybe want to make one with me?" I don't realize I said that out loud until it's too late. Fuck. Thomas starts laughing hysterically. "Oh my fucking god! I did not mean to say that! It was a joke!" This is embarrassing as fuck.

Time to change the subject. "Hey, doesn't he kind of look like John Laurens?" "Holy shit you're right. He really does." We burst out laughing. He has a cute laugh. (I like that laugh HEAHEAHEA). I lean in and press my lips against his. But that little shit ruined the moment when he started crying. "Goddamnit!" I sigh. This little bitch had to cry. "What does he need?" Thomas asks. "Change his diaper, I guess." I have no idea how to take care of babies. "Fuck!" Thomas yells. "This little bitch just peed on me!" Philip is still crying. "Maybe he's tired?" We try putting him in his crib, but he still won't stop crying. "Let's try feeding him."

Finally that whiny bitch stops crying when Thomas feeds him with a bottle. He'd be such a good parent. (I get your parents never loved you but he's doing the bare minimum hon 🙃)

When Philip falls asleep, Thomas puts him in his crib. He's cute when he isn't crying like a little bitch. (Bruh it's a fucking baby 😬)

"What do you wanna do now?" I just wanted to fuck him. "How about we "make a baby"?" He says, imitating me. "Shut up, I was kidding!" "Sure you were" He says laughing. "Does that mean you want to?" At this moment I knew, I fucked up. "I-I'm just gonna go-" "No you aren't" He says, and suddenly he pulls me in for a kiss. His soft lips on mine felt wonderful, it felt magical! My brain was saying no, but my heart was saying yes yes yes! After what seems like forever, (only 15 seconds) Drool connects our tongues as I scoot back, it felt great!
(I gagged writing this 🤢)

Until... that little crybaby bitch started crying, I grabbed him and shoved him in a closet, slamming the door. He turns on the movie and we snuggle while we watch it. (3 hours later) While the credits are playing Eliza opens the door looking at us with a smirk whispers "Ship ship ship ship!" "No" I say, "I was just uncomfortable?" Thomas whispers to me "You could've thought of a better excuse" "Okay, now leave, I'll see you tomorrow." Eliza says pointing towards the door. I take Thomas's hand and I leave.