Chapter 1

Well here it is. Boarding school. Life has been hard since I was 8 years old. My mom got cancer, and one day, she died in a car accident. After that, my dad became an alcoholic, and then he ran away. "Hey, are you the new student, James Madison? Oh my god I love your nose, but I'd kill myself if I had it!" What did he just say? "Oh, by the way, I'm Aaron Burr, I'm supposed to show you around!" "Okay."

Aaron showed me where all the classes were, and we got to know each other. A girl with dark hair passed us in the hallway. "Hey Aaron, you actually smell good today!" The girl said. What is it with people at this school? "Thanks Eliza, you look so much prettier with makeup on!" There's no way she actually took that as a compliment, she's not even wearing makeup!

I just shrug it off, and we walk to the principals office. Aaron walked into the principals office. "......................Yes ma'am?" "Thank you for showing the new student around, you may go to class now." I walk to class with him. We have the same class. I sit down next to him and some cute guy with curly hair. "Hi, I'm James." I say to the cute guy. "I'm Thomas, and this is my friend Aaron." The cute guy, who I now know is named Thomas, says. "I know, I already met him. I think we're friends." "Yeah, were friends."

"Can I leave early?" Another boy said. "Sure. We're not doing anything today." The boy left the class. "Why is he leaving early? There's no way he has a date, who would date him?" Thomas said. "Who's that?" I ask him. "Alexander Hamilton. He's annoying as hell, but we only hang out with him because we like his other friends, but he can be okay at some points."

"Okay. Maybe I could sleep with him." "Yeah, you should." Aaron said. "My grandma sent me here because I'm gay anyway. Might as well sleep with a few of my classmates." "Yeah, do that!" Thomas said. "I will. Can I leave early too?" "Yes." "I'll see you guys later!"

I run after Alexander. "You're attractive for a short guy!" He looked at me. "Thanks, wanna sleep with me?" "Yeah, let's go back to my dorm!" We go to my dorm and have sex.