Chapter 6

*JAMES POV*

Dorm 164 is my new dorm assignment. After the incident with my stuff I decided to get a new dorm. By the time I unlock the door, I realize who's dorm this is. "Thomas!" We hug. "Jemmy? You're my new roommate?" "Yeah, why did Samuel leave?" "I may or may not have choke slammed him into the dresser." "That sounds like you" I say, locking the door, we look at each other with a smirk as I lean in for a kiss. He starts to take off his clothes as I do the same, he lays on the bed and I sit on top of him kissing him working my way down. I reach his dick and start sucking, he didn't even complain, just moaned. Each suck was better and better! I'm not gonna get into the details, but long story short we had sex for five hours until 11pm and it was the best night of my life, Thomas was an expert at smashing. (The next morning cus I'm lazy)

"Jemmy, wake up, we're babysitting for Eliza again this weekend. School was canceled today." I get up and get my clothes on. I pull him in for a kiss again. He's so hot. I put on his hoodie again. I don't care if he's not my boyfriend, I'm still gonna wear his hoodie. Eliza's house is huge! She lives in a mansion! Alexander answers the door. "Hey guys. Eliza is upstairs with Philip. We aren't leaving for a little while so come in and have some wine."

None of us are old enough to drink, but we both get a glass anyway. "Hey, fun fact." Peggy starts saying. "Philip is named after our dad who died in a house fire when I was 3 years old." "How the hell is that a fun fact?" Thomas gives her a really weird look. Peggy doesn't answer him. "Is that Thomas's hoodie?" Angelica asks while she pours herself a glass of wine. "Yes I-"

I get interrupted by a thud, and a baby crying. "Fuck! I just dropped Philip down the stairs!" "Do you think he has brain damage?" Alexander shouts back. "If having you two as parents didn't give him brain damage, I don't know what will." Angelica rolls her eyes, taking a sip.

Eliza hands Philip to Thomas. "Hey, doesn't he look like Jo-" Eliza covers Thomas's mouth before he can finish his sentence. "What were you saying?" Alexander asks, completely oblivious. "Nothing!" Eliza says cheerfully, giving Thomas a death glare. "Angelica, have you seen his bottle?" "No." Eliza takes the wine bottle off the table and lets Philip drink some. "Ready to go?" Angelica asks. "Yeah! See you guys later!" Peggy yells, walking out the door. "Oh, don't feed him too much, I don't want him to get fat and ugly." Eliza gets in the car, and they drive off. (someone come get this fuckin baby 😐)

We sit on the couch and put Philip in his carrier, and turn on The Outsiders. Sodapop is so hot. I wish I could fuck him like Thomas fucked me. We cuddle on the couch until Eliza calls Thomas. He puts it on speaker. "Hey! I forgot we're out of baby food, just give him some dog food. He won't be able to tell the difference. I've done it before. Bye!" She's really telling us to feed her kid dog food.

Philip starts crying and we assume he's hungry. We take him into the kitchen, and I get out the dog food. "This dog food expired 7 years ago." I laugh. "I'm sure Eliza's right about him not noticing." He eats the dog food without a problem. He definitely has brain damage. "Do you think he's completely brain dead?" I ask Thomas. "Probably." 

He's really hot. I press my lips against his, and he pushes me up against the wall. He's good. He kisses my neck, but then Thomas's phone rings again. "Fuck." I mumble under my breath. Thomas comes back after a few minutes. "Angelica told me we're in charge of the prom queen debate on Monday. We have to oversee the whole event." "Prom queen debate?" "It's something our school has every year. Angelica, Eliza, Peggy, and Maria are all running this year." I'm not sure who has the worst chances. Eliza is definitely a sociopath, so probably her. How are those 4 the most popular choices?

Philip starts crying again, so we put him to bed and finish the movie. We stay cuddled on the couch, and Thomas pulls a blanket over us. "Jemmy, are you okay?" I guess Thomas noticed I was really quiet. "Do you think I'm weird?" I ask him. "Yeah, but I put up with it because you're cute." (I totally didn't steal that from a Jeffmads thing 😁)

"Yep, I'm a disappointment to humanity." I say sarcastically. You're my disappointment to humanity." Thomas kisses me on the cheek. He's the best friend I could ask for. (What kind of fucking couple is this oh right they're just friends 😃)

The rest of the weekend is the same. We feed Philip dog food and he just sleeps half the time. On Monday morning, it's time for the prom queen debate.