𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

     "GOOD MORNING MAMA", OLIVER GREETED. the young boy yawned as he waited for his mother to pick out his outfit for the day.

"good morning oliver. how was your sleep?", victoria asked as she picked out a light cashmere sweater with black sweatpants for the boy.

as february approached, victoria had already sent the elder wand to voldemort, much to her displeasure. surprisingly, the dark lord did not question on how she had gotten the wand, but perhaps that was because he was a bit desperate and overlooked that tiny detail.

yet the girl knew that somehow, she would be able to obtain it once again, as after all, she is the true owner of the wand.

     obviously draco and victoria's wedding plans was put on hold, as despite little oliver's constant pleading of getting married sooner, the two adults—with draco being 17 still—knew better.

     victoria had yet to confess to draco about her double agent work. the girl truly didn't want to keep such a great secret from him, but it was inevitable, as it was for the best for everyone she cared for.

"are we seeing papa today?", oliver asked, having to have missed his other parent as draco had left two days after his proposal to victoria.

narcissa wasn't particularly against the engagement, though she did feel a bit skeptical of victoria. a bright woman she was, victoria fancied the woman's love for her son and her unwavering loyalty to her husband.

lucius on the other hand appreciated the pureblood marriage that was to hopefully take place soon after the war.

the man enjoyed the power of having a noir in the family, though he was not so concerned with the girl herself.

"indeed. grandma and grandpa will be there too", victoria smiled as she kissed the top of oliver's head.

     victoria had yet to let oliver near her own mother, as she would never admit it, but part of her was afraid of what her mother would think.

     perhaps nora would even make fun of her for having a child she couldn't properly love.

"good morning miss and young master", pixie greeted, bowing as she immediately went over to oliver's side.

over the course of the two months, oliver had taken a great liking to pixie, even though she was a house-elf.

whenever victoria was out searching for harry and his friends, pixie was in charge of holding oliver's hand and guiding the young boy to wherever he desired.