𝙤𝙣𝙚: 𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙩𝙨

(play this song for satis' entrance)

"alright, i'm off." a white haired girl said, opening the door. before she could take one step out, a body bumped into her. she blinked and looked down, seeing child hugging her waist.

"don't go, titi!" the child exclaimed sniffling. the girl sighed, kneeling down to the child's height. "i gotta go, nana." she said softly, giving the child a small smile. "otherwise, all that training i went through would be for nothing." she finished, patting her head. 

"or you can just stay here and protect us..." another voice muttered, catching the older girl's attention. at the bottom of the steps stood a boy no older than 14. the white haired girl sighed again. "no can do, donny." she said, standing up. "i wanna help everyone." she said. the boy stared at her as he walked up to her. "you're staying." he said demandingly. the girl sighed again, this time out of frustration. 

"adonis, i said no." 

"you think i-"

"adonis." another voice spoke, catching his attention. he looked over to his right to see an elderly woman. the woman sighed, walking over to everyone. "let your big sister go." she said, gray eyes looking over at the white haired girl. "she worked hard to get to where she's at." she stated. the young woman smiled softly at her grandmother. "thanks grandma." she said, tears forming at the corner of her eyes. the older woman chuckled, walking over to her eldest grandchild. 

"what happened to you not crying on the first day?"

"i'm gonna miss y'all.." the young woman muttered, wiping her eyes. her grandmother chuckled, putting a hand on her shoulder. "satis, look at me." she said. the white haired girl slowly looked up at her grandmother. 

"the company is not that far from us." she said. "if you ever feel homesick, you can always come visit, okay?" she asked. satis sighed and nodded. "okay." she said. her gray eyes wandered over to her younger siblings, both wearing sad expressions on their faces. she took a deep breath.

"adonis, nana." she said, getting their attention. both of the kids looked at their older sister. "be good in school." she said. "and don't cause granny too much trouble, got it?" she asked, placing a hand on her hip. the twins nodded. the young woman nodded, turning back around. "i love you guys." she said, taking a step out the door. 

"we love you too, satis." she heard her grandmother say before closing the door. the white haired girl took another deep breath as the looked back at the house. she smiled sadly before shaking her head. "no going back." she said to herself. "the special fire force awaits." she said, walking off.

-time skip-

"this is the place..." the white haired girl said, looking up at the cathedral in front of her. she frowned at the old building. "it's not in a modern facility?" she asked, tilting her head. her grays eyes looked down, placing a hand on her hip. "well, this a just a dump.." she muttered under her breath. she walked towards the door, raising a closed fist to knock on it.