𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚: 𝙥𝙚𝙥 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠

(please play the song above for the talk scene)

"is she still holed up in her room?" the black haired woman asked shinra as he walked in the office room. he nodded his head, sitting down next to her. "the lieutenant even tried to get her out and it didn't work." he mentioned. the black haired girl frowned. "did she even eat since we got back?" she asked. the blonde boy across from them looked up.

"the last time i saw her eat was before everything went down."

"what?!" both maki and shinra exclaimed. "so, you're telling us that she hasn't eaten anything is almost 36 hours?" maki asked, standing up from her desk.  "it'll be four days if she doesn't eat tomorrow!" she exclaimed, looking over to the black haired boy. "shinra, i'm giving you permission to kick her door down!" she ordered. "i'll explain about her door to the lieutenant and captain later." she stated. the black haired boy just stared at maki.

"why do i have to do it?"

"don't you like her?" 

"shut up!" he shouted in a hushed tone, feeling his face heat up. "fine, i'll go!" he huffed, stomping off.

-in front of satis' door-

"satis!" the black haired boy exclaimed, banging on the afro japanese girl's door. "you need to come out and eat." he said. the boy heard mutters from the other side of the door. "piss off, kusakabe." the white haired soldier said in a raspy voice. "i don't wanna be bothered..." she muttered. the black haired boy sighed, backing up a bit. 

"guess i have no choice." he muttered, raising a foot. the white haired girl's gray eyes widened, scrambling up from her current position. "ok!" she yelled, grabbing the doorknob. "i would like to keep my door intact with the hinges..." she muttered, opening the door and looking up at the black haired boy. 

"what do you want?" she asked, leaning against the doorframe with her arms crossed. 

"you need to-" the black haired boy paused, sniffing the air. "when was the last time you showered?" he asked satis. the afro japanese girl blinked, slowly closing the door. 

"listen here, you dumbass!" the black haired boy shouted, blocking the door with his foot. "you need to shower and after that, you need to eat." he ordered, grabbing the door. the white haired girl tried to push him away from the door. 

"i'm going back to bed!"

"no, you're not!" shinra yelled, reaching over and grabbing the short soldier by the shirt. "you're gonna go shower, now!" he growled. the afro japanese girl rolled her eyes. "make me." she smirked, pushing his hands off of her shirt and crossing her arms over her chest. the black haired boy felt his face heat up out of frustration. satis huffed, waltzing back into her room.

but that was the wrong move.

shinra had grabbed the back of the afro japanese girl's shirt, causing her to yelp from being lifted up. "h-hey!" she stuttered, watching him slam the door to her room shut. the boy walked with the smelly satis in hand to the women's showers. "shinra, what the fuck!" she yelled, watching him open the room to the showers and throwing her in there.