𝙨𝙞𝙭: 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙫𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙮 1!

"ladies and gentlemen, thank you so much for coming and taking part in the job well done party for the nighttime joint 5th and 8th exercise that was carried out the other night

"ladies and gentlemen, thank you so much for coming and taking part in the job well done party for the nighttime joint 5th and 8th exercise that was carried out the other night." the black haired captain said through the megaphone. the white haired girl took a bite of her kabob. 

"mmmm~" she squeaked, chewing the meat. "shooo good~" she smiled. 

"we appreciate you for taking on a weaker company such as ourselves..."

"hey sati!" a voice called out, catching the girl's attention. the afro japanese girl tilted her head, looking back at the owner of the voice. "yeah, maki?" she asked. the black haired girl waved a hand to the girl, signalling for her to come over. the young fire soldier blinked and walked over to the girl. "what's up?" she asked. maki smiled and pointed over at the women in front of her. "i told them you can create things with your flames." she said. "care to demonstrate?" she asked. the white haired girl smiled, gray eyes glowing. 

"don't mind if i do!" she chirped, creating butterflies with her flames. the women in front of them stared in awe. "please do not touch them." the young girl started. "unless you wanna get blown away." she chuckled. 

-later on-

-women's shower at the 8th-

"huh?" the blonde girl said, looking up at the pink haired woman beside her. "sister, why are you at the 8th?" she asked, tilting her head. satis watched as the captain of the 5th grabbed the girl's breasts. "to make sure you grew up right, iris." the woman said. the blonde girl blushed as she looked back at her. "hey, that was a dirty move!" she exclaimed. the pink haired woman closed her eyes.

"how rude." she said. "my body is nice and clean." she stated. the blonde girl trembled. "that's not what i meant!" she shouted. the afro japanese girl heard maki sigh. "must be nice for you two." she said. "having girlish, willowy figures." she stated. hibana let go of iris and looked at the black haired girl. 

"and you have a nicely trained, beautiful body." she complimented. satis watched as the buff woman giggle. "heh, do i?" she asked, giving hibana a goofy smile. the afro japanese girl suddenly felt arms around her torso, making her face heat up.

"h-hey!"

"satis, you have a beautiful body, too." hibana complimented. "and your skin is so smooth and soft." she said, rubbing a hand on her stomach. "captain hibana, please!" she shouted, trembling. 

"is this a tattoo?" the pink haired asked, pointing at a specific spot on her hip. both maki and iris blinked and looked up at the young girl. "you're too young to even get one." the black haired girl stated. the afro japanese girl frowned, swatting the captain's hand away from her.

"it's not a tattoo!" she exclaimed, rinsing herself off. "it's a birthmark." she muttered softly. the blonde girl tilted her head. "in the shape of a snake?" she asked, watching the young girl nod. "s-stop staring at it, okay?" she asked, turning away. "i get self conscious about it ..." she muttered.