𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣: 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙫𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨

(following the events of episode 23, after shinra is out of the hospital.)

(play the song above through the voice recording scene)

-special fire fighting defence clinic 6-

the young girl let out a croaky groan as she opened her eyes. "bright..." she mumbled under her breath, shielding her eyes from the sun. she then hissed, feeling a sharp pain surging in her head. "feels like someone stabbed my brain and left the knife in there..." she huffed, slowly sitting up. 

"ah, you're awake!" a voice exclaimed as the door opened. satis' gray eyes looked up at the door, seeing a young woman with short pink hair and yellow eyes that were adorned with glasses. the fire soldier watched as the woman walked up to her. "how are you feeling, ms. wakamiya?" she asked the girl. the white haired girl shrugged, rubbing her head. "there's a sharp pain here." she muttered, watching the woman nod her head. 

"well, that's a side effect for how many watts you were shocked with." she stated. the young girl raised an eyebrow. "i got shocked?" she asked, tilting her head. the young woman nodded. "you were shocked with almost 10 million watts when the white clad had kidnapped you." she informed. satis frowned, remembering the events that had taken place down in the nether. her gray eyes wandered up to the woman.

"how long have i been out, miss...?" she paused, waiting for a name from the pink haired woman. she watched the woman smile at her. "i'm lieutenant of the special fire force company 6, asako arg." she informed. "and you've been out for six days." she said. the afro japanese girl's eyes widened.

"six whole days?!" she shouted. "what day did everything happen?" she asked. the woman blinked, looking at the calendar. "well, you were kidnapped on june 28th." she informed. "and the 8th went out to the nether around july 4th." she stated. "you and and your colleague, kusakabe were admitted that same day." she finished, looking back at the young girl. satis furrowed her eyebrows.

"shinra got hurt?" she asked. asako nodded her head. "he ended up fighting his younger brother down there...turns out he was being brainwashed by the same white clad member that had brainwashed you." she stated. "his brother snapped out of his trance briefly, only to see his sword pierced into shinra." she informed. the white haired girl broke out into a cold sweat.

"he's fine now, right?" she asked the woman. the pink haired lieutenant nodded. "he made a speedy recovery." she smiled, watching satis take a large sigh of relief. "he left three days ago." she informed. the afro japanese girl placed a hand on her chest. "thank god." she said. the lieutenant smiled at the young fire soldier.

"i'll be right back, ms. wakamiya." she said, turning around. "i'll go inform the doctor of your recovery and we'll call someone at the 8th to come pick you up." she informed, walking towards the door. "in the meantime, look at the letters that are on the table next to you." she finished, walking out of the girl's room.