𝙩𝙚𝙣: 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙮 7!

the white haired girl's gray eyes wandered around the streets of asakusa. 'the people here are super lively...' she thought, seeing people talk in the middle of the street. 'i wonder if they know about anything that's going on..' she wondered, watching her captain stop in front of the building. "this is the place." he said, pointing at the wooden structure. the young girl blinked, looking up at the building. "huh.." she hummed. 

"too much trouble." a voice murmured from inside. "ignore them."

satis frowned, watching the black haired captain push the curtains. "begging your pardon..." he said. "but we're already here." he finished. the white haired crossed her arms over her chest, gray eyes looking up at the black haired captain of the 7th.

"what do you think you're doing barging your way in here?" the captain asked rudely. akitaru frowned a bit. "i heard that shinmon benimaru hated the bother of formalities." he stated. "so we decided to come here directly." he finished. benimaru sighed, fixing his dark blue kimono. "so you've come here unannounced?" he muttered. "fine." he said, blowing some hair out of his face. 

"i don't care a bit about this evangelist investigation." he stated, eyeing company 8. "but i can't have anyone coming in to disrupt my turf." he huffed. the captain of the 8th sighed again. " the evangelist are artificially producing infernals." he informed. "there's a possibility that the people of this area will be the next target." he stated. 

"that's what the empire said, right?" benimaru asked, looking at the other captain. "it's not like i've ever seen one of them turn a person into an infernal myself." he stated, getting up and turning around so his back was facing them. the two black haired girls on his shoulders gasped, looking back at company 8. they pulled down their captain's kimono, revealing a white t-shirt underneath it. he shook the girls off of him, pulling up his kimono.

"i'm not so naive to believe that." the man huffed. the white haired girl huffed in response to his statement. "that's rich coming from someone that hasn't seen it happen." she said, gaining the man's attention. "and you have?" he asked, looking back at the young female soldier. the black haired boy next to her nodded. "we both seen it happened." he stated. the man in front of them smirked.

"it doesn't matter to me what some imperial dogs saw." he said. "i don't need to hear any tales from some credulous pups." he stated. the white haired girl smirked back at him. 

"again, that's rich coming from some incredulous mutt." she said, placing a hand on her hip. she watched as benimaru's red eyes wandered over to her. "i've heard that you were the mightiest captain, sir." she said. "you even forced the empire to acknowledge this town's hikeshi force." she asked, taking a step forward. 

"it's our turn to kick your ass so you can acknowledge us." she stated, jabbing a thumb at shinra. the captain of the 7th stared at the young fire soldiers.