𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣: 𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙨 𝙫𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙣𝙖

(please play the song above for the fight scene)

"achoo!" the white haired girl sneezed, covering her nose with her arm. her and the rest of company 8 were now sitting around lieutenant konro of company 7. the only difference was that the young afro japanese girl was sitting there with a sports bra on, thanks to their black haired captain. her gray eyes glared at said man, who looked down at the lieutenant.

"what were you all doing when waka saw what he think he saw?" the long haired captain asked, looking over at obi and hinawa. the brown haired man nodded. "captain obi and i were buying some items we were short on at the town general store." he informed the man, eyes wondering over to the black haired woman. "we also told maki that's where we were going." he stated. maki nodded. "yes, that's true." she said. the black haired boy blinked and looked over at her. 

"but the captain told me and satis to go and get captain shinmon and that he'd be waiting in the back alley." he stated. the black haired man looked up at obi. "i heard as much and that's when i headed toward you." he stated. the captain in front of them shook his head. "i don't remember ever saying that." he said. the afro japanese girl watched benimaru get up.

"are you trying to fool your own men?!" he shouted, staring at company 8. the white haired girl opened her mouth, only for the black haired woman to quickly cover it. the captain of her 7th turned around. "i'm going to go ask around the general store." he said, walking to the door. "for konro's sake, i'm going to excuse this for the moment." he huffed. "do not leave here until i say you're in the clear." he finished before leaving and closing the door behind him. maki moved her hand from satis' mouth.

"honestly, waka's a stubborn boy." the white haired girl heard the lieutenant say. her gray eyes wandered down to the man. "he's an asshole..." she muttered, earning an elbow to the stomach. "what?!" she shouted, looking at maki. "we're all thinking it. i'm just the one to verbalize it!" she exclaimed, crossing her arms over her chest. her eyes looked back at them lieutenant.

"but what happened to your body, sir?" she asked the long haired man. konro sighed, staring up at the ceiling. "it's all because i wasn't strong enough..." he said, causing the black haired boy to furrow his eyebrows. "captain shinmon seemed remorseful about it as well." he stated, looking at the man. the lieutenant of the 7th shook his head.

"waka did nothing wrong." he said. "waka didn't do anything wrong." he continued, looking over at company 8. "do you want to hear about it?" he asked. 

"it happened before we formally joined the special fire force." he started. "we were fighting against an excessive amount of infernals a few years back." he informed. "we were forced to pushing out ignition abilities to the max, so you could imagine the stress." he added. "one of the infernals we faced had the appearance of a demon and it went for waka, who had already felt weak from the lack of oxygen." he stated. the young girl's gray eyes widened.