𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣: 𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙨 𝙫𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙠𝙠𝙖

(play the song above for the fight scene)

'its got to be him.' the white haired girl thought as she sat on one of the beds at the 1st. 'why else would he be out there at the crack of dawn?' she wondered. 

knock knock.

the young girl blinked, grays eyes trailing up to the window. she tilted her head, getting up and walking towards the window. she frowned as she saw a familiar face through the window. she sighed, opening the window. 

"morning satis!"

"captain hibana, are you gonna keep checking up on me like this every morning?" the afro japanese girl asked, gray eyes staring at the woman in front of her. the pink haired captain smiled at the young fire soldier. "i just wanted to check on you!" she said, leaning forward. "are the boys causing you any trouble?" she asked, receiving a nod from the white haired girl. "what about arthur? is he causing you trouble?" she asked, earning a long sigh from her. "hibana, that's nothing new..." she muttered under her breath. "he always gets on my nerves.." 

"do you need a pad or a tam-"

"captain hibana!" the white haired girl hissed, feeling her face heat up. "this is embarrassing." she said. "you come here every morning to check up on me and you should know that i am okay." the girl stated. the pink haired woman sighed, placing her hand on her hips. "i know, i know." she said. "you really need to call that gorilla of a captain of yours. he's worried." she stated. the young girl nodded, waving a hand at her. "yes, i'll do that." she said, rushing the woman off. the pink haired woman chuckled, walking off. the young girl sighed, closing the window.

-time skip-

'i do whatever i want to

i fight who i don't like, i'm a rebel through and through...'

the white haired girl nodded her head to the song as she sat next to the black haired boy. "you're not gonna eat?" she heard the her friend ask. her gray eyes wandered over to him. "not really hungry.." she murmured. shinra raised an eyebrow. "you ok?" he asked, tilting his head. "you're never this quiet." he added. satis nodded again, crossing her arms over her chest. "shinra, i'm fine." she said. "just a li-"

drip-

both satis and shinra turned their heads slowly towards arthur, who was pouring soy sauce on his egg. the afro japanese girl felt her eye twitch as she watch the blonde boy put the bottle down.

"u-um..." the brown haired boy across from them stuttered, catching their attention. "why did you all become fire soldiers?" he asked. the black haired boy smiled. "why to become a hero!" he started. "protecting everyone from human combustion and infernals!" he said. the blonde next to him cleared his throat. "it's only natural that a knight would fight on behalf of the weak." he said. the white haired girl rolled her eyes. she placed her head on the palm of her hand.