𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚: 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙨!

(one week later)

(one week later)

"where is she going again?"

"she said she had a hair appointment."

"lieutenant hinawa, do you any help with the cake? do you have everything you need?"

"i'm fine."

"i hear footsteps! tamaki, is that her?"

"no, it's vulcan." the black haired girl stated, watching the tall blacksmith walk in the office room. the young man's teal eyes wandered over to the other members of company 8. "here's my gift." he said, holding out the wrapped up object. "where do i put it?" he asked. the brown haired man pointed to his desk. "behind my desk." he said. "everyone's excluding shinra's is under there." he informed. the redhead nodded, walking over to his desk and placing the gift underneath it.

"vulcan, did you see satis on your way here?" the black haired woman asked, looking up at the man. the redhead blinked and looked up at her. "yeah. she was talking to shinra." he informed. "he wanted to walk her to the salon." he added, sitting down at one of the desks. the muscular woman gasped out of bliss.

"that's so cute~."

"guys, look normal!" tamaki said in a hushed tone, walking back to her seat. "she's down the hall with shinra!"

everyone in the office scrambled to their seat. 

"mornin'" the white haired girl greeted, waving a hand at everyone. "i'm off to my appointment." she informed. "i'll be back around 1ish." she said. the black haired girl smiled. "what are you getting done to it?" she asked. the afro japanese girl looked over at her. "dyeing it." she simply stated, eyes wandering to the clock. "crap, i gotta jet." she said, looking back at the black haired boy. "come on." she said, reaching a hand towards him. the japanese boy took her hand, red eyes wandering over to the rest of the crew.

"i'll be back!"

and with that, the couple walked off.

-later, with shinra and satis-

"text me when you're done." the black haired boy said. the white haired girl nodded, turning around. shinra sighed, placing a hand on his hip. "no kiss?" he asked. the afro japanese girl felt her face grow warm as she turned to face him. "f-fine." she stuttered, getting on her tiptoes and giving the japanese boy a peck on the lips. the black haired boy couldn't help but smile.

"you're cute when you're flustered." 

"shut up and go!" she squeaked, turning around. "i'll text you when i'm done." she muttered. the black haired boy chuckled as his girlfriend walked in the salon. he then walked off, reaching into his pocket and grabbing his phone. he tapped on the contacts app and tapped on captain's number. he didn't have to wait that long.

"hel-"

"shinra. come quick!" he heard the captain yell out. "tamaki managed to ruin the cake!"