𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣: 𝙠𝙧𝙞𝙖 & 𝙬𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙣𝙖 𝙫𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙧𝙖

(btw, i'm skipping episodes lmao. im somewhat following the plot of episode 20)

(play the song above for the satis and altair scene)

-in the nether-

"they're here, maman?" the young white haired girl asked, hopping around the tall woman. "the special fire force company 8 are really here?" she said, gray eyes sparkling. wakana smiled, looking down at the white haired girl. "yes, they are kria." she hummed, looking back up. "and we've been given special orders to retrieve the young man with the adolla burst." she informed. 

"a new toy?!" she shouted, walking in front of the woman backwards. "someone for me to play with?" she asked. the woman smiled again at her child's behavior. "yes kria." she said. "try not to hurt him too much." she said. "we still need him for the big plan." she stated. the young girl turned back around. "yes maman." she muttered, shoving her arms in the loose part of her clothing.  "can i at least make my fireflies?" she asked her mother. wakana chuckled, raising a hand up. 

"go ahead, darling."

"yay~!" kria shouted happily as her gray eyes began to glow. the young girl's hands began to flame up. she twirled around and hummed as her flames created fireflies. 

-with shinra and viktor-

"it's so dark here." the black haired fire soldier muttered, squinting. he heard the lanky man behind him sigh. "it's the nether, what more could you expect from a place like this?" he asked. 

both men froze immediately as they heard a faint humming.

'hero boy.' altair's voice rang in his head. 'you hear that?' he asked. the black haired soldier nodded his head, keeping his guard up. he then broke out into a cold sweat, watching a firefly pass by him. 

'that's...!'

"viktor, follow me!" shinra exclaimed, taking off. "and be sure that you don't make physical contact with the fireflies!" he shouted. the lanky man blinked, running after the fire soldier. "what's going on, shinra-kun?!" he asked the boy as he ran. the fire soldier in front of him looked back at him.

"these are satis' fireflies." he informed the man. "she's here!" he shouted, looking back in front of him. 

'good job, hero boy.' altair congratulated. 'we're one step closer to saving miss lady.' he stated. the black haired boy stay quiet as he ran. he heard the man chuckle. 'you must really like miss lady.' he teased. the young boy's face began to heat up.

"shut u-"

"find ya~!" a familiar voice cheered, gaining the fire soldier's attention. his red eyes wandered around the dark tunnel.

"sat-"

"kaname, grab the boy." another voice ordered. before the boy could react, he was being lift up by a fire snake. the familiar voice from earlier giggled childishly. "we got him, maman!" the voice chirped. his red eyes widened as the fireflies began the illuminate the tunnel.