𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

"HOW NICE OF YOU TO JOIN US, VICTORIA". the girl flinched at the calling of her name as everyone's eyes were on the girl who clenched the sorting hat even tighter.

     harry potter's body was held in hagrid's arms as the rest of the death eaters—and draco—followed behind the dark lord.

     "turns out I didn't need to kill my best death eater after all. what a relief", voldemort cynically chuckled, sending shivers down nearly everyone's spines except for maybe bellatrix.

     "NO! HARRY!", ginny shouted, to which voldemort had immediately silenced the girl.

"harry potter is dead. from this day forward, you put your faith in me".

     everyone solemnly watched as voldemort claimed harry potter's death once more, more loudly this time.

     "come forth and join us, or die", he threatened.

     no one moved, except for victoria, who's heels clicked on the stone pavement as the girl inched closer to voldemort.

     "ah yes. very well, victoria. I didn't expect any less from my best death eater", voldemort praised, as the girl glanced over at snape, who did not even look in the girl's general direction.

     as victoria joined draco and his parents, the boy immediately held victoria, who sauntered into the boy's warm embrace.

"dray, I'm so tired", the girl whimpered out, though no one heard her except for draco, and draco alone.

"I know my love. I know. it's almost over", draco soothed, to which victoria just lightly shook her head as she watched neville hobble forward.

"and who might you be, young man?"

"neville longbottom", the gryffindor boy answered, to which it had earned many laughs from the death eaters.

bellatrix's chuckle outshone them all, as the woman clearly remembered torturing the poor boy's parents and driving them into madness.

"well neville, I'm sure we can find a place for you in our group", voldemort assured, clearly looking at the boy's worn down self.

"I'd like to say something", the boy quickly followed up, making everyone listen intently.

"well neville, I'm sure we'll all be fascinated with what you have to say", voldemort answered.