𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷...

Shuichi pov:

It was dark outside but Our class just finished and had an extra hour. I didn't expect to do anything else in this school so I just decided to go home, I walked down the halls but then something caught my attention. There was talking in a small classroom. Two girls stood there, it was kaede akumatsu and maki harukawa, the two popular girls in my school. I hid behind the locker to get a closer sense about what they were talking about.

K: "Hey maki did you hear? If you use the abandoned phone outside the school at 2am... Your wish will be granted if you speak to the phone?"

I was confused. Is this really true? Or is it just a stupid little Lie to get attention? I shook my head and continued to what the two girls were talking about.

K: but it's just some stupid little rumour, it's not like it's real or anything right?
M: psh, it's probably just fake...
K: right? Haha!

I tilted my head and looked down at the floor... was this a stupid lie or what?! My fists clenched while thoughts ran through my head "should I go..?" I whispered to myself. I sighed "Fuck it" I ran off outside and over to the street, it's nearly 2am soon.. it was the perfect time

"The phone is right down this street isn't it?" I said as I walked down the rundown dark street. There was only a little bit of dim light surrounding the area. It was basically a pitch black endless street. Anyways, I kept walking. "Aha..it's almost 2am, perfect" I smiled as I looked at the stoplights flash in the sky. Finally.. I was here, the phone looked like it was calling me over wanting me to pick up already but I accepted it and walked into the tiny box were the phone was. The phone looked old and abandoned just like kaede said. The glass of the box was also cracked a little.. I just stared at the phone intently doing nothing, my mind was contemplating whether to do it or not to do it.. but I don't wanna chicken out!

Suddenly a glitched voice appeared... It sounded like a highschool girls voice as well but super glitched.. it came from the phone. I was surprised..so it was real after all haha..

"Good evening.. what would you like to wish for? The phone spoke, I sighed and finally made my decision I'm gonna do it...

Past time.. maki pov
"I heard that girl miu said she wished for her crush to like her back but a few days after she went to the phone that person died ir went missing!" Kaede told me

"Well..knowing miu she's probably lying or just trying to get attention, you know her she's an attention seeker y'know.." I told kaede back "you do have a point I guess.. I mean that stuff is just a stupid fake rumour right? Well duh it's obviously fake! Unless you wanna try it yourself to believe haha!"
Kaede laughed while looking out to the starry sky through out the window.

"Haha yeah.." I laughed back sarcastically. Should I really go? I don't think it's fake to be honest. Well I'll try it tomorrow.. wait no! What am I thinking?! It's fake! God I'm so indecisive...

Present time.. shuichi pov

I picked up the phone and started to speak... quietly
"Well um.. there is this kid named kokichi Ouma in my class and he seems pretty lonely, and so am I... so um.. is it okay if we could be friends..? Or even more, whatever works best! I'm just really..really...lonely. I would like to wish for someone to be by my side if that's fine." I expressed my heart and soul into that sentence...

"Your wish has been granted..."

"Ah?! Did it work..? Well I guess I'll have to wait for tomorrow.." I smiled as I hopped out of the glass box and walked back down to the street. While walking back home I thought how would it go tomorrow or even if IT works... I shouldn't get my hopes up just yet though.. I walked inside and tried my best not to wake anyone up. I successfully got to my room. "God i hope this works.." those were the final words I said before drifting off to sleep

-The next day- shuichi pov
I awoke from my sleep, I got ready and did everything a normal boring highschool student did to get ready. I finally headed out the door with a slight happy feeling today, I was excited to see if the phone rumour was true! I ran down the roads and arrived at school, hopes peak academy. A school for gifted juveniles.. I'm not that special but I got into this school! I walked down the halls to see that there weren't many people here, ah that's right.. I came to school early today because I know kokichi always does and it would be perfect! I stood in the halls basically just standing there for a while looking out the window to see the beautiful breeze and nature.

But behind me I heard footsteps and a quietly squeaky voice behind me. "Uhm..s-saihara..? Can we talk for a little while..? If you want it's okay if you don't..!" I turned my head to see that ouma was the one speaking to me.. my eyes lit up.. the phone thing was true after all! I was kind of scared to talk to him.. what if I make a wrong move? Say something weird? Run off?! Kokichi looked me in the eyes, his purple eyes glimmered in the sunlight, he was beautiful. Finally I got the courage to finally talk to ouma.. i wrapped my arm around my neck and fiddled for a while. Kokichi was staring at me, it was super awkward. "U-uhm.." i stutterd and sighed but i finally stpped being a stuoid idiot and finally got a sentence out and said..
Um..