𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛...

Shuichi pov
Maki harukawa...was finally dead. The plan worked out just how I wanted it to, this...was a perfect victory. I picked up the bat and went toward the phone, it wasn't blocked of anymore probably because I killed maki. I smiled and looked at the phone, where the chaos all started but I don't have to worry anymore Ouma will be back. I swung the bat and hit the phone, it smashed into a million pieces, glass flying everywhere I got cut a bit but it was no worry.

Suddenly a purple substance came out of the phone, it flowed in the air just like a portal from a video game. Suddenly a girl no a high school girl who had two pink pigtail with crazy eyes just like maki, she was holding a half coloured teddy bear as well. "Upupupupu! Well done shuichi! You killed that girl maki and broke the curse!" The girl said while giggling. "H-huh?! Who are you!" I yelled "oh me? I'm junko! I bet maki was rambling about me just before she died am I right !" Junko explained. "J-junko..." I murmured looking horrified. "Anyways you broke the curse so you get a prize!" Junko said playfully shaking the teddy bear...a prize like what? "You get your best friend back! I honestly don't know why maki killed him but yeah" Junko explained tapping her finger in her cheek. Wait...I get Ouma back?! "Huh?! Really d-do I get kokichi back?!" I smiled in reply. "You sure do well bye upupupupu you might be next!" Junko said. Next...? I didn't think much of it and the portal dissolve

I sighed and heard a grunt behind me, was this it? Was kokichi back?! I looked back to see kokichi sitting in the grass in the dark, he looked horrified until he noticed me "s-shuichi?!" Kokichi said while slowly getting up. I smiled and ran towards him and hugged him tightly. "I missed you! I'm so glad your back Ah!" I said while tears started running down my face. "W-what happend?!" Kokichi cried, "w-why is there a dead person on the ground?!" Kokichi said as he stepped back but still holding my hands. "Well...its a long story but...your fine now, it's okay" I said giving him a warm smile. "Ah! Your shoulder too it's c-covered in b-bl-blood!" Kokichi yelped as he touched my bleeding shoulder. "No! Im okay I'll explain everything!" I said waving my hands. Kokichi nodded in response.

"Maki well that girl on the floor killed you all because of a rumour of a haunted phone, the only way to break that curse was to kill maki and break the phone, so I did so I could get you back!" I explained, kokichi looked confused but then he said "Y-you really did all this for me?!" Kokichi said as he held my hands tighter, I nodded. Kokichi then started slightly sobbing hugging onto me. I'm so glad he's back, peace was finally restored or was it...?

"We should probably go home now"
I said grabbing kokichi's hand and started walking down the dark street, kokichi looked back to see maki's cold dead body laying on the floor. "Uhm...what about maki?" Kokichi asked. I didn't think much so I just said, "I'll leave her there, she's dead anyways" Kokichi smiled and continued walking with me. We finally arrived home, went upstairs and sat on my bed. I hugged onto kokichi once again, it was silent but peaceful because kokichi is back. "..shuichi.." kokichi said lightly looking into my golden eyes making mine look into his lavender ones. "Yes?" I replied. Kokichi looked down again and was silent. I was confused until kokichi said these words that touched my heart "I love you! Thank you so much for saving me! I love you a lot!" H-he loves me?! I blushed and smiled "I love you too kokichi" I said in response, I grabbed kokichi's hand and kissed him, our lips licked to together for a while and we let go. "Haha!" Kokichi giggled hugging me again. Days past and life was like how it was before, peaceful and i didn't feel alone and I had kokichi again. Life was restored, Kaede and rantaro never talked to me again. I love you kokichi...

"Upupupupu~ is it really over?"
The end...or not?

(That's the end for now! I hoped you enjoyed it I honestly did enjoy writing this and it got a decent amount of reads, I'm very thankful for all the readers for staying this far! Bye thank you all again very much! (*'︶'*)╯♡ )