𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿...

I shivered at maki's words, I shoved and tried to kick her but it was no use I couldn't get free out of her tight grip. The grip eventually got tighter and tighter, "A-ah!" My skin was burning and I was holding back tears but i finally kicked her in the stomach making her stumble back. I was free, this was my chance...! My chance to break to phone! I ran towards it quickly but I couldn't enter it, it was barricaded or locked? I liked back to maki slowly getting up off the ground "hah..you can't get in there...it has a spell cast on it.." maki said running towards me and throwing me to the ground with all my might. "I-I'll find a way! Just you watch!" I screamed at her, I think I pissed maki more than she already was.

"Shut it" She said as she punched me in the face Maki my nose bleed, "fuck.."
I murmured, i then looked into her crimson eyes and decided to punch her back leaving a huge bruise plastered on her face. "Oh you've done it now shuichi saihara, why don't I end up killing you huh?! How would that feel?!" She screamed wrapping her hands around my neck and squeezing it tightly. This girl is insane! The grip got eventually  to the point I could barely breathe "I SWEAR IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" I screamed as my vision was going slightly blurry. I...I have to win! I kicked maki in the face making her let go of me, she was on the ground. I got on top of her and started punching her repeatedly "DIE JUST DIE!" I shouted, maki didn't look phased at all for some reason... in an instant maki had a hold of both of my hands again restraining me from hitting her "Let go psycho!" I yelped, maki rolled her eyes and pushed me back onto the ground once again, she picked up the knife that I had in my bag, I-is she seriously gonna kill me?! maki had a sadistic smile written all over her face. The knife was lifted into the air, maki leaned closer to me and whispered these words I could never forget. "Your worthless and deserve despair and death so I'll give you it, you'll never see kokichi again doesnt that hurt?" Maki started giggling until it turned into a sickening psychotic laugh. I was horrified "cya in hell!" Maki playfully said and stabbed the knife into my shoulder. The pain was unbelievably painful. She got off me and I was screaming in agony "N-no! Wh- what the fuck!" That was the only sentence I could get out. Blood was continuing to pour out of my shoulder. I hate to say it but I think this was the end for me.

"DOSENT THAT FILL YOU WITH DESPAIR?! TELL ME!" Maki howled as her eyes turned crazy with that sickening smile still on her face. It didn't fill me with despair surprisingly it just felt me with rage and sadness. I shook my head, "oh it doesn't?" Maki said tilting her head. There was a moment of scilence until she finally said "well, if it doesn't fill you with it I'll just have to kill you then you CAN feel it!" Maki said cheerfully picking up the gun The was behind her. Did...did I make the wrong choice..? "Haha! I won! Your gonna die! Junko then can finally accept me aha!" Maki said with her crazy laugh.... "J-junko...?" I mumbled. "Yes junko! She made me feel despair and it's the best feeling I've felt and I will be accepted when i finally kill the worthless trash shuichi!" She yelled in my face. I was horrified, she was doing this for a boss..a friend..? Maki continued laughing until she put the gun near my head. I prepared for the worst until, I remembers something I packed a pocket knife in my pocket in case right...? I reached in my pocket to see it was still in there, great. I smiled "W- what are you smiling for?!" Maki questioned looking confused. I giggled then had a fucking psychotic laugh just like maki, "what the fuck?! Shut the fuck up!" Maki screeched as she punched me, I didn't feel pain I just kept laughing and laughing until I stopped, it was silent.

"Huh?" Maki questioned, I quickly pushed her into the ground and tried to get up, the pain in my shoulder hurt so fucking much put I dealt with it. "What?!" Maki yelled. I pulled out my pocket knife and approached maki, she couldn't get up "H-hey were did you get that?!" Maki asked trying to get up but she failed. I stayed silent until I was finally near her. I leaned closer and whispered in her ear "Maki, you've made my life a living hell and I'm so glad that you can't move so I can finally kill the person I hated the most so like you said to me, cya in hell!" I said playfully and I didn't hesitate, the knife went straight into maki's skin and it strayed pouring out with blood. "N-no!" Maki cried, tears started to pour out of her eyes while she sobbed while screaming in agony. "I've always hated you to be honest, you were just a loner girl huh?" I asked maki as I kept stabbing repeatedly, she then started coughing up blood with still sobbing, I laughed while looking at her poor fragile body giving up covers in blood... "so maki did you regret this?" I asked, she nodded in response "Ah, well what are your last words?" I questioned pulling the knife out of her bloody stomach. She grabbed onto my shoulders while crying. "I-I'm sorry junko, I'm sorry I failed...I hate you shuichi saihara I swear I will haunt you to death...!" Maki coughed more blood and finally collapsed, Maki harukawa... was dead.