𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸...

Shuichi pov;
"I- s-sure..! What's up ouma?" I managed to get that sentence out. "Well um..I just wanted to ask if...if we can hang out after school or something? ah but! I-it's okay if not obviously...! No pressure..just a suggestion ..."

My eyes lit up even more, I can't believe kokichi was actually talking to me! Right in front of me! I blushed but tried to hide it..

"I just wanted to see if we can get to know each other a little bit more..? Because you seem like a nice guy and everything.. B-but it's okay if not, i understand haha..um...uh..." kokichi was stuttering and fidgeting while talking but it was honestly kinda cute..

"Ah! Sorry I'm awkward and taking to much how about I just stop talking." Ouma said as he coverd up his face and looked down to the ground, embarrassed. "Of course I'll hang out with you! You seem nice aswell.." I replied as I grabbed ouma's hands and clenched them tightly. "A-ah! Really?!" Ouma replied as his purple crystal eyes locked into my golden ones. "Of course!" I said with a smile. "Thank you so much saihara!"

Kokichi offered we go to the arcade and get ice cream after, I said yes of course! Those stupid girls.. they thought it was fake but no, it's real...

"Thanks for hanging out with me today saihara, your really nice!" Ouma said as we walked out of the arcade. We didn't get anything unfortunately but it was still fun. "Playing arcade games with you was really fun." Ouma said as he looked at me with a smile plastered on his face. "Yeah it was fun but the machine games were rigged." I replied as I tilted my head back, disappointed we didn't get anything.

"Tell me about it haha! Also getting ice cream was great too! We should hang out more like this shuichi!" Kichi said while he looked at the ground afraid to make eye contact with me. I smiled and said, "yeah! We should definitely hang out more. Maybe like a sleepover or something huh?" I suggested. Ouma stopped and his eyes lit up with sparkles, it looked like he was excited with my idea. "A sleepover...! That sounds really fun saihara! Would you like to do a sleepover tonight?" Ouma said as he put his finger next to his mouth. "What..? Already? Let me decide ha!" I thought for a while and agreed to oumas idea. It would be a great thing for me to get closer to him!

"Sure thing! We can do it at my house if you want." I said "sure we can do it at yours! Ouma smiled as he hugged me. We continued to walk down the streets.

We finally arrived at my place, I opened the door so Ouma could walk in first. Ouma was memorised by my house and how beautiful and big it was. I closed the door making him snap out of the thought. "Ah..so were are your parents?" Ouma said Quietly. "Oh there at a job over seas so they won't be back for a while, I'm fine looking after myself!" I said proudly as I smiled. "What's having....parents like..? Ouma asked softly as he looked down to the ground not making any physical contact at all. I was confused... what does he mean? Or does...does he not have any..?

There was silence until I finally said. "What do you mean by that...?"
"Oh well um.. I don't have any.. oh but! I'm living with my aunt so I'm fine don't worry!" Ouma said as he shook his arms in my face. "Well I'm glad your safe then.." I said as I put my hand on his head.

After that slightly sad talk we headed upstairs to my room....yeah my room-
I opened the door and was greeted with all my hatsune miku shit. "Check out my room, I changed it up a bit last week. Hehe, my miku shrine is in progress!" I said playfully. Ouma looked at my confused but slightly entertained. "Wow...I sure can't wait til miss miku watches me sleep at night as I look at the wall haha.." The purpled hair boy jokingly said. "Don't disrespect or be sarcastic to miku!" I said embarrassed. "Ok ok, sorry.. hehe" Ouma laughed once again. Ouma and I talked for a while, played video games talked about weird stuff until midnight. It was super fun, I'm glad the phone "rumour" worked.

It was 1:00 now, I still was awake as shit. But Ouma on the other hand, he was super sleepy. But he looks adorable when he's tierd. "Well..anyways, I'm gonna sleep in your bed if that's okay?... I'm getting.. sl-" Ouma was cut off with a yawn.

I could tell he was sleepy so I should let him rest for a while. That's what a good friend would do right..? "Okay Ouma sweet dreams and night!" I said as I smiled "Ah..before I sleep I just wanted to say thank you...again. No one would ever want to hang out with me but you did, and I'm really grateful for that! So..thank you!!" Ouma said as he tried to bow. I gave him a little smile as I tilted my head slightly to the side. "No problem... I'm gonna turn off the lights now, night." I said as the lights suddenly flicked off.  Time passed and I hopped in bed with Ouma too. He was so cute when he was sleeping. I wish I could say this to him right now but... I'm thankful that you asked me Ouma... thank you...

Time ticked, passed and we were still asleep. But then I was awoke by a random ominous sound from the distance. I sat up and rubbed my eyes but nothing was there...? What? I looked to my side and Ouma was...was gone?! My eyes widened and I panicked. "H-huh?! What the hell was that?! Where's Ouma?!" I yelled as panicked uncontrollably. Again, my mind thought whether I should go to the noise and search for ouma or just continue sleeping.

But of course I'm not gonna be a coward! I have to go see what that noise was. And I hope Ouma only got up and is somewhere in the house...