part 1.

Warning: heavy angst . Mention of anxiety. I will mention the trigger warning tho. It will be in the next chapter. Some amount of swearing. It is platonic.

Minho pov:
Ugh I hate school with burning Passion. But I have to go. "What is the time?" He searched for his phone. It was 6:00 AM. " My school starts at 7:30 am so I have to drag my lazy ass to the bathroom this instant"

He headed towards the bathroom. He took his time bathing , more like  singing. 

He loved singing and  dancing  as much as he hated going to school. ( I know he likes dancing the most but he has very good vocals which aren't appreciated much! 😠). 

He could have danced but he didn't want to trip and break his bones so yeah.
He came out and checked the time "7:10 am " "Shit" he mumbled to himself and ran down at sonic speed.

He ran down the stairs and upon reaching the kitchen immediately took some bread from the kitchen and put it in a box.

He started racing down the street to catch the bus . He luckily found a seat and sat on it. After a while the bus arrived at the stop but he was too distracted to get down .

The door closed and after the bus strated moving he snapped out of his thoughts. " Oh my god. Please stop the bus I missed my stop" . The driver didn't listen and continued driving the bus away from his school.

He got down on the next stop and ran towards his school. "Well I am late now . I better hurry up before the principal catches me "

Well luck wasn't on his side , the principal caught him . " Where are you going? Why are you late? . The boy hung his head low and muttered a sorry .
But the principal wasn't planning to let him off the hook that fast. "

"Seriously, you have no sense of punctuality. You used to be the top student but what's wrong with you? Your grades are really bad and now you are coming late to school! Such an irresponsible student and being a student of the top section , you come late to the school ! Shame on you!"That hurt him but he had to be strong.

" I am sorry sir I won't do that again" he answered with his head hung low. " Now go to the class and pay some attention to your studies!" The principal walked away.

He sighed and walked towards his class. The teacher glared at him and made him stand at the back of the class room as a punishment for coming late for the whole session.

The class ended and the teacher left. Minho went to his seat and put his head on the table . His friend Changbin came up to him and started talking to him.

" Hyung you look like you are going to kill someone. Stop glaring like that !. Changbin said with a fake horrified expression. Minho turned towards him and said "If u don't stop talking now I will yeet you out of the window." He looked really pissed.

Suddenly someone ran towards them and almost fell on the floor in the process. "Did somone say yeet!" Felix yelled. Chanbin went to the hyper active boy and took him outside before Minho could murder him.

The bell rang after few minutes and all the students came back to the class room. The classes were boring as usual.

Nothing much happened in the lunch break too. His mood got even worse. He could only think about his principal's words, and that made him loose his appetite too.

And ofcourse no one knew about him skipping his meals cause his bright fake smile could fool everyone. As soon as their break ended everyone got up and went back to their classroom.

Luck was seriously not on his side, cause now he had to listen to the class of the teacher he disliked the most.

Mr. Park, their physics teacher. It was a TSH realtionship. Two side hate. Mr. Park brought a paper along with him.

Minho pov :
What the fuck ! Are they the test results? I am fucking doomed! I am going to die today . Omg my palms  are sweating , and I don't have a good feeling.

Mr park turned towards him and glared at him. Minho wanted to just jump of a cliff at that moment .

"Come here Minho!"Mr. Park yelled. Minho gulped.

"Come to my office after the class"

The teacher said seriously. The class ended and he searched for Changbin but sighed remembering that he didn't have the same class as him.

His classmates shot him worried glances to which he just responded by giving a reassuring smile.

He followed Mr. Park with trembling legs and reached his office. Mr. Park ordered him to come inside.

Time skip,

Minho came back to the class . His classmates stared at him and he just gave them a thumbs up.

All the students left except him cause he was given detention. He stayed back while everyone went to play in the school ground. He opened his books and a tear left his eyes .

Well this is my first book and the next chapter will have heavy angst and will have violence. Do not read if u are uncomfortable with it!