reaserch

me and tanaka were treaking out! we didnt know what was going on! like why would i cough up a flower petal? HOW did i cough up a flower petal? where did the petal come from? we were clueless and in our panic, we actualy forgot that google existed... 

we were freaking out for a full 20 minutes, not knowing what to do. we were trying to come up with possible reasons on why i just coughed up a flower petal, when the bell rang. we figured, we would talk more, and try and find out the reason later. right now we had class. i got to my class and the teacher told us we were doing our assignments on google classroom. 

wait...

i mentality face palm. im such an idiot. 

since when we're doing virtual assignments, we're allowed to use our phones, even if we just use them to listen to music. i pull mine out and go to google.

i search up 'coughing up flower petals' and an article comes up. i read it.

'hanakai disease, is a deadly illness where flowers are planted in the lungs of the victim. it is caused by one sided love, or the victim thinking that the person they love will not love them back. the flowers are usually that, of the favorite flowers of the person the victim loves. the roots destroy the lungs slowly, causing coughing up blood and mucus along with the flower petals/flowers. however roses will cause the victim to have only half the time they usually would have.'

my eyes widened, but i kept reading.

'there are 2 ways to cure this disease. confessing feelings, and having them reciprocated, (has to be genuine love. cannot be simply strong friendship.) or undergoing a surgery to remove the flowers. however, this comes at a price. you can never love someone again. if the decease is not cured in one of these two way, the victim will die.' 

i put my phone down,  and put my headphones on playing p!atd! and looked like i was doing my work on a school laptop, but i was shaken up on the inside. i was really going to die? i really have this deadly disease? i know a rose petal when i see one, seeing as mom is fond of roses, and we literally have 5 different rose bushes. that was a rose petal i coughed up. no doubt about it. i dont know how long i have left.

probably not that long, seeing as the coughing started a couple days ago, after i talked to suga about it. im not sure what i should do! should i tell my mom? should i tell tanaka? suga? keep it to myself? i dont want to get the surgery. maybe i should tell asahi how i feel?

as if. he'd probably just politely reject me, with an adorable, shy and give that adorable awkward smile, saying that hes straight, or has someone already. i feel my lungs start to squeeze, and i know whats about to happen. i hold back and ask to go to the bathroom. im allowed and walk out slowly, and once im out i make a break for it. i run as i start to cough, and make it to the bathroom and cough up another petal. i sigh. 

is this my punishment for falling in love?