confession

noya pov

asahi walks into my hospital room, and sits down, pulling up a chair next to the hospital bed. "are you feeling better?" he asks me, looking for topics to discuss. 

"im doing okay. all things concidered at least." 

"yeah... i guess your right." its quiet for a minute. 

"hey, sorry about scaring you there. and for not telling you..."

"actualy... i already knew."

"what?" i look at him.

"the day you ran out of the gym, i got worried, so i followed. i overheard you talking an i saw the petals in the wind. i was to scared to say anything. im sorry i evesdropped." im shocked. he knew?! 

"you know what? im not even that upset." 

"well, im happy about that." we're quiet for a minute. i decide to just do it.

"so you know i like you..."

"yeah."

"do you-" im cut off. my eyes go wide and my lungs feel a lot lighter, and that surprises me, since i didn't even realize they were heavy. i lean into it, and return, what cut me off.

a kiss.

my first kiss.

and it with asahi. 

it feels amazing. i feel like there are sparks fluttering around in my body, and i love the feeling. it feels so right, i cant even describe it completely, but i can tell im getting addicted to the feeling. i love it. he pulls away after a minute or so, but it feels like it was too soon.

"dose that answer what you were going to ask?" i nod. i speak, trying to ask him a question.

"h-hwy, when i get out of here, y-you wanna go on a date?" 

"yeah." 

i cant wait to get out of this place. i hope its soon.