morning practice.

The media has nothing to do with the story. Its just something to laugh at. Enjoy!

noya pov

i woke up the next morning in my room, to the annoying sound of my alarm clock, beeping in my ear. i jolted awake and ended up falling out of bed, hitting my forehead. "Owwww!" i cried out as i rubbed my forehead. "well that was a way to wake up..." i said as i stood up. i went to take a quick shower, and do my hair. it took me 15 minutes total to do all of that. 

i went downstairs to meet my mom making breakfast. it was eggs. i made some toast, and grabbed some eggs. "nishi, dont forget your medicine." my mom said to me. i nodded and grabbed the bottle. i took one, and drank some water, after eating about half of my breakfast. i finished the other half, and grabbed my bag, putting the bottle in my bag. tomorrow is Saturday, and i can stay home and rest. 

i put on my shoes and ran out the door to the school, meeting up with tanaka. "Hey!"

he turned around. "Noya!!" i ran up to him. "Hows your morning goin?"

"well, so far no petals, and i got the suppressers. their in my bag, since i need to take them during practice, but my mornings been okay. i woke up so startled by my alarm clock i fell out of bed." tanaka started laughing, and as much as i wanted to be mad, i started laughing too. we started joking and all that, and arrived at the school about 5 minutes later. we got changed in the locker room, and headed to the gym. everyone was already there. it was 7:00. "warm up you two! we're having a 5 on 5 match!" daichi yells at us from across the gym

"okay!" we yell in return and we start warming up. after we are warmed up we got in our teams. it was just my luck that asahi and i are on the same team! dont get me wrong im happy, but the disease is gonna get worse. i guess i just have to push through it, and hope i have time to get my meds in. the teams were me, asahi, yamaguchi, suga, and tukishima. we were up against, kageyama, hinata, daichi, tanaka, and enoshita. kinoshita, and narita were keeping score. we had the first ball. asahi was first up to serve, and used the jump serve he's been working on. daichi received the ball, and it was up. it was sent to kageyama, and was tossed to hinata, to do their freak quick. we went in with a triple block, (and my we, i mean tukishima, suga and yamaguchi) and we shut it down. 

one point for us. 

we had the ball again, and basicaly, the same thing happened. but thing is, they got the point this time. we didnt block it in time, and i couldent catch the ball and keep it up. but thing is... well...

this.

yeah

yeah... nobody knew how to react to that...

after everyone calmed down suga started fanboying. 

"guys! no pda during practice!" daichi yelled, and they jumped apart with tomato red faces. they apologised, and we went back to the game. 

as the game went on, we scored some points, they scored some points. we only played one set, and the side i was on won in the end. i went to grab my waterbtottle. i didnt quite need another pill yet. i took one midway through the game, even though that was about 45 minutes ago, i still have time left.

"hey noya, you doing better?" asahi asked coming up to me.

"hm? oh, yeah! im doing fine! it was just a small cough. its gone now." i said with a smile. i was hurting on the inside, but the feeling wasent in my lungs. instead it was in my heart, it felt like a squeezing feeling. why must i feel like this because of him? 

i thought nothing of the feeling and went to get changed, since practice was over. even with the pill though, i still tried to change as fast as i could, and left for class; while tying to act as normal as possible.

altough, i didnt go to class. at least not yet. i went around to the gym, and started ranting. i do this when theres a lot on my mind. just, rant to the air. it usualy involves a lot of swearing though. im walking back and forth ranting,

"why am i being punished for being in love?! why did i have to get fucking hanakai?! and how... did i fall in love with asahi..." i said sliding down the wall. "and why dose his favorite flower have to be purple roses... im gonna die from a flower i love so much. and theres nothing i can do... he probrably dosent see me in that way. he'll never see me in that way. *hic* I dont want to *hic* lose these feelings... i *hic* cant stand *hic* the thought of a life *hic* where i cant love someone." i was sobbing at this point. i was coughing, and coughing a lot. i coughed up 5 more petals. "D-DAMN IT!" i yelled out, seeing how many petals there were this time. im glad im alone. i wiped my tears an started chuckling. "why is love so much pain?" i said as i got up, and let the petals in my hand, fall to the grass, and get caught away with the wind.

asahi pov (finally!)

noya's been acting a little weird lately. did i do something? hes been acting especially weird around me... but i cant think of anything that would cause this... maybe its nothing. but something tells me i should talk to him. also suga has been acting weird too. way more exited than nomal. not as much so as when he first started dating daichi in second year. im the only one who knows, but in sure people are suspisious that they are. i think to see if noyas okay. i finish getting dressed and go see where he ran off to. if i cant find him in 5 minutes in just going to class.

i had no clue where he was, but i went around the gym to see if he was there. i turned the corner to the back of the gym to see him walking there. i hid out of sight, and hear him yelling. "why am i being punished for being in love?! why did i have to get fucking hanakai?! and how... did i fall in love with asahi..."

wait what? noya's... in love with me? and whats hanakai? i dont know quite how i feel about noya. i mean, sure i see him as more than a friend, but crush? i... ill come back to this.  "and why dose his favorite flower have to be purple roses... im gonna die from a flower i love so much. and theres nothing i can do... he probrably dosent see me in that way. he'll never see me in that way. *hic* I dont want to *hic* lose these feelings... i *hic* cant stand *hic* the thought of a life *where i cant love someone." it sounds like hes sobbing. but wait did he say he's gonna die from this? okay i need to see what hanakai is. im gonna google that later. hes coughing a lot. 

"D-DAMN IT!" i hear him yell out. what happened. im concered. i hear him chuckle. why is he laughing? "why is love so much pain?" i hear him ask, and then i see them. 5 purple rose petals drifting in the wind. i hear his footsteps get closer, so i bolt running towards the school. i pull out my phone and google hanakai. my eyes widen when i see what comes up. he... hes really dying. i cant help him, and i dont even know what i see him as. but i need to find out soon. 

VERY soon.