epolouge

Its been 5 years since then. Asahi and noya have been dating the entire time, and they had traveled the world together before settling down in Sardinia, Italy. Its their five year anniversary today. Its been 5 years since noya got hanakai. Five years since he was dying slowly from roses. 

And five years, since they started dating.

today, asahi had something special planned for them. he had booked a reservation at a nice restaurant, with really good food. They were there once before, on a date, and both agreed it would be a place to eat at again. noya and asahi got ready, and asahi slipped a small box into his pocket, before they got into the car, driving to the restaurant.

asahi pov

we drove, joking around a little, and i was doing my best to remain calm, knowing fully what i had planned. to noya, this is just an anniversary dinner, but he dosent know what im planning. i just hope i have the right size.

we arrive at the resturunt, and i go up to the waiter. "i have a reservation, for 6:00."

"name?"

"asahi azumane."

"right this way sir." and he lead us to the table i booked. noya grabbed my hand.

"baby are you okay? you seem nervous."

"im fine babe." i say trying to reassure him. he seems skeptical, but lets it slide. we arrive at the table. 

"someone will be here soon to take your drink orders."

"thank you."

"thanks!" noya says cheerily. we start to joke about our high school days, back at kurasuno, and life back in japan. we actually need to go back soon for tanakas wedding. he somehow ended up getting kiyoko to say yes, and now their getting married in a few weeks. we need to go back, since noya's the best man, and they want as much of the old team there as possible. of course noya accepted being tanakas best man, and we both accepted the invite. 

we got our drink orders, and the guy came back with them a few minutes later, and we ordered our food. we decided we'd both go with manacotti. we just chatted, and sat in comfortable silence while we ate. im really trying to keep it together, until about half way through our meal. 

were halfway done with our meal when i get up. "is something wrong asahi?" noya says as i walk to the other side of the table, and grab his hands, and get on one knee. "a-asahi what-"

"nishinoya yuu, i love you so much. so much has happened over these past five years, and my love for you has only grown. and... well..." i let go of his hands, and grab the small box i slipped into my pocket earlier. i open the box, revealing a small silver ring, with a small opal on it, with a couple garnets on both sides. he covers his mouth. "will you marry me?"

"YES!" he says pulling me in for a kiss. i get up off the floor, and slip the ring onto his finger. it fits perfectly. we pull away, and hear people clapping, and cheering, while looking at us. we just smile, lost in our own little world. 

today, is the day of their engagement. 

and they couldn't be happier.

~fin~

this is the end of this story, and i loved writing this book. i hope you guys enjoyed the ending, and weren't upset i put tanaka with kiyoko. if you were, im sorry. im supportive of enotana, but i dont ship it. its just, they only interact a few times during the seriese. plus he dose indeed marry kiyoko in the manga. but i hope you enjoyed how i ended the story. i kid you not, i was fanboying the entire time. im so happy with how i ended this, and i hope you guys enjoyed it. check out my other stories too!