afternoon practice

noya pov

i went for volleyball club after school, and i quickly popped one of my pills and drink some water, to swallow the pill, and walked into the clubroom. i got changed and went to the gym to start warming up. "hey man, you remember the pill?"

"yeah, i remembered it, i should be fine." 

"great!" 

"i just need to remember to take one in about an hour."

"yeah, ill help you remeber to take the pill."

"what pill?" suga said coming behind us. we froze. "noya. what pill?"

"suga, can we talk outside?"

"okay but youd better explain it." we went outside.  we went around to the back of the gym, and suga was very concerned. "noya, is something wrong?"

"i... i have hanakai..." sugas eyes went wide and he hugged me. 

"why didnt you tell me sooner?!" his mom side started to come out. "im guessing its asahi. you really dont think he loved you back?" i nodded. he laughed a little. "Noya, i can tell he loves you. he doesn't even resize how much he loves you. you'll be fine. i know you dont have a lot of time, but trust me. swing your shot. you'll see what happens. i think hes starting to realise it, because during lunch, he looked like he just had some sort of realization." he laughed more. "its was hilarious to see."

"i bet it was." i said while chuckling. 

"its roses isnt it."

"yeah..."

"i figured. i know his favorite flowers. i wont say anything, but please, go to a hospital when blood starts coming up okay? your health is important."

"okay. yeah my mom says that if i start coughing up blood, shes taking me to the hospital. i got the pills yesterday, and i had to explain to my mom why i was home early, and why i only had 2 buns instead of 4. so i had to fess up."

"well at least your mom knows."

"yeah."

"anyways we should get back to the gym. the others are probably wondering whats going on."

"yeah, your right. lets get going." we went back to the gym and got set up for our practices.  we worked for a while, and i had to take my pills 3 times. suga didn't tell anybody that i was basically dying, even though he really wanted to. i just dont want more people know that dont have to.  3 other people know.

well, thats as far as i know.

sorry for the short chapter, i just dont know what to write. i know what i want to do for the next chapter but i wanted to finish up the day.