what happened?

i woke up in a bright room, and coered my eyes. when my eyes adjusted, i saw i was in a pure white room. i looked aorund to see a heart moniter, and with that, i knew where i was. i was in a hospital. a nurse comes in a minute later. "ah, i see your finally awake!"

"yeah... what happened?"

"well, you have hanakai, as you probably know by now, and there was a fully blossomed rose obstructing the air flow."

"did you perform the surgery?" i said panicked. 

"no, we cant unless we have consent from patient, and filled out paperwork."

"oh thank god."

"i see you want to keep them."

"yes."

"why? your in the final stages of the desease? you'll die!"

"... life without love, isnt a life worth living."

"i see." the nurse went quiet. "well, you have some visitors. there are some suppressors on the table. i can let them in, but you need to take the pill first." i nod, and take the medicine. the nurse lets them in. its suga, mom and tanaka. 

"hey."

"NOYA ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" my mom and suga say at the same time, rushing over to my side.

"yes in fine."

"you really scared us bro!"

"who else is here?"

"basically the whole team."

"can you let asahi in last? i want to see the rest first."

"okay. we can do that." we all talk for a little bit, and then the next group comes in. everyone comes through until only one person hasn't. 

asahi.

(sorry for the short chapter.)