chapter 26

(Principal Nezu) POV

I stood there baffled at what just occurred in front of me. Oh dear this isn't good. Her father knew what he was doing. His lie was very efficient. Before (Y/N) came into the room he told me the whole plan on what they were going to do.

He was going to bring her to the park, and bring their little dog that they have, get icecream, go shopping, and a bunch of other things that he named off.

But as soon as I saw the look on
(Y/N)'s face I knew something was terribly wrong. She was shaking and terrified and there was fear in her eyes as her father walked towards her.

I tried to stop them but I was interrupted by her father and then they were going out the door.

I run to the door and open it to see if I could catch up to them but as I open the door I see their truck speeding away. This is not good at all.

I quickly make my way to the 1-A door to speak with a curren teacher. I open the door to find a room filled with students and one sleepy looking teacher.

I walk over to him and he bends down so I can tell him what's going on. "(Y/N) just left with her father." I whisper to Aizawa. He straightens up with a very concerned look on his face but quickly conceals it when he notices that some students are taking notice. We walk out to the hall to discuss on what we're gonna do.

"What do you mean she left with her father?!" Aizawa says.

"She left with him but it was very clear she didn't want to so we have to hurry and go help her." I say in a rush.

"Yes but before we go I think it's only fare we tell Bakugo before we go."

"Yes of course after all they've been through it's only fare." I nod.

Aizawa nods and opens the door to call Bakugo over and we explain the situation.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE LEFT WITH THAT BASTARD?!" Bakugo yells

"Yes she went with him so now were going to go and help her." I say.

"And I know how you feel about (Y/N) and I can't exactly stop you from going. If I were you I wouldn't just stay behind either." Aizawa sighs.

"So it's your choice I know whatever I say won't make you stay so are you coming or not?" Aizawa says.

"What kind of dumb question is that! I'm going!" Bakugo says.

"Ok you go with Aizawa while I go and tell the other teachers." I say and they both nod and run off.

(Bakugo) POV

My stomach was twisting and turning as we ran down the halls. If that bastard so much as touch her before I get there he's dead.

"Has she told you anything about her father. Like their relationship with each other." Mr. Aizawa asks.

I stay silent for a second. (Y/N) did say she didn't want anyone to know but that's all out the window now that Principal Nezu and Mr. Aizawa knows so I'm sure she wouldn't mind if I told him.

"There was this one night were she came to my house beat up. She was freaking out and scared so I let her stay at my place cuz there's no way in hell I was just gonna let her go back to that shit house."

"She's been staying with me ever since. She's told me how bad it is living with him. I don't think he's ever thought of her as a daughter just a punching bag he can kick around whenever he wants. So her leaving must of pissed him off." I continue.

"That sicko, when we get there our top priority is getting (Y/N) out of there...whatever it takes." Mr. Aizawa says.

His voice sounded deeper than usual and when I looked over at him he had a pissed off look on his face. I don't think I've ever seen Mr. Aizawa mad before. He always seems calm and composed even when he's facing an enemy but hes not now. He's pissed.

The twist in my stomach silently churned but I push the feeling away letting it build up to fuel my anger. And it continues to build up as we run out of the U.A. building and towards (Y/N)'s house.

As we run Principal Nezu catches up to us and brought All Might and that old hag with him. When they got there Aizawa gave them the run down on how her father is like.

I just kept on running not really paying attention to them anymore. I couldn't stop thinking about (Y/N). What if she's badly hurt? What is that bastard capable of? What would he do to her? What are we gonna find when we get there?

"Hey Bakugo you still with us?" Mr. Aizawa said as he ran up beside me.

"That anger and worry that your feeling. Steady that feeling and let that drive you when we go face to face with her father." He continues.

I nod in agreement. He's right I shouldn't be worrying about the what ifs I should be focusing on saving
(Y/N) and beating her father into the ground.

We round the corner and there (Y/N)'s house is. But as we run up to it something was off. There was a truck parked in the driveway but the passenger door was open and the house front door was open too. And the house, there was no sound coming from the house. Everything seemed eerie.

I was about to run in but a hand reached in front of me. I look up irritated and see All Might looking at the house with just as much confusion as I felt.

"Stay here let me and Aizawa scout it out first." He said.

"What! No I'm going in there!" I say getting mad.

"Bakugo I know how you must feel but you are still one of our students, just because I let you come along dosen't mean I'm going to put you in the line of danger." Mr. Aizawa says.

"EH?! What's the point in bringing me along if your not gonna let me fight!"

"Do you see that house! It's too quiet, something is off. We don't know what to expect going in there. He might have seen us coming and set a trap we don't know."

"And I am NOT about to let another one of my students get hurt, so sit your ass down here and let us do our jobs! You'll get your chance to save
(Y/N) AFTER we know what were up against." Mr. Aizawa yells.

He used his quirk on my to back up his point so I wouldn't blast my way in. I huff and "fine" and plop down on the side walk.

They both go in and the old hag stays out here with me. I grumble to myself as I look over and down the street I see a family playing with their dog and kids out on the front yard.

"Its strange isn't it." Recovery girl says beside me.

"Huh"

She gestures towards the family. "That two families that live so close to each other could be so completely different."

"Yeah..it is"

"Your worried for her aren't you?"

I turn to her tarring my eyes away from the family. "Yes." I say quietly.

"I think everyone is, I don't think I've ever seen Aizawa so off his rack. He's usually so collected with himself."

"Yeah I know"

"Well I think I'm going to go talk to that family and see if they don't mind going inside for a bit. Just in case this goes sideways." She says as she walk away towards the family.

I watch as she waddles towards the family and I see the confused and concerned looks on the parents as they look over towards the house holding their kids close. And just as they get in the house there a big...

CRASH!

Inside the house. I quickly jump up and sprint towards the front door of a house that belongs to a psychopathic abusive father that uses his own daughter for a punching bag.

                        ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Heyyy I'm back! I had a little writers block in the first part so if it seemed a little dry that's why. But don't you worry bc in the next chapter there gonna be a lot happening sooo yeah😁😁
Also I don't know if you could call this chapter a cliffhanger, maybe more of a mini one but if that counts then that's 3 in a row and I am so sorry😂😂 hehe.