Leaving Or Not

<DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT>

The three women were talking happily when Yanli gave started getting a bit too serious, "Wen Qing, I think I should go back. I haven't seen Jin Ling and Jiang Cheng for almost 14 years." Wen Qing smiled faded to curt, "Yes, you should go back." Jiang Yanli couldn't stop from showing dissatisfaction and frown slightly, "Wh-Why don't you come with me?" Yanli held Wen Qing's hands.

Wen Qing gave an awkward smile and slowly pulled her hand away, "You know I can't. Besides, Jiang Cheng hates me, he hates my brother, he wanted my clan on a stick!" Wen Qing was going to leave, "You should leave soon. It took me almost a decade to come here but with Wen Ning's speed and lots of money, I am sure you'll get there soon." Wen Qing left Yanli agape, she frowned. Baoshan Sanren noticed this and consoled her, "You should realize how hard it is for her to ignore you. She's safe here and you can visit anytime. You should go back to your family, your son is waiting for you."

Yanli gave her a small smile, "Alright. Though, I do not want to bother Wen Ning. It will take him a few months to get here and I know he gets nervous if he stays away for too long. I'm sure it'll be fine." The next day, Yanli was going to set out when she saw Wen Qing, not in her usual flaming bright red Wen Sect robe but a plain light grey robe with blue hues.

"Wen Qing, what are you doing here?" Yanli asked. Wen Qing turned to face her, "I'll only leave you when you are near Yunmeng. Until then, I'll be escorting you back home." Jiang Yanli smiled, "Alright." Wen Qing held her hand out for Jiang Yanli to grab ahold of as she sat on the horse. The two set their tracks for Yunmeng.

It has been a few months now and Wen Qing was starting to get worried. Yanli noticed this, "Wen Qing, what's wrong?" The smaller girl furrowed her brows, "I can't seem to get a reply from Wen Ning. It shouldn't be that long to send a reply back to me........... I think........I think Wen Ning is in danger!" This was exactly why Wen Qing didn't want to leave her little brother. Though her stubborn brother wanted to look after everyone there, even daring to go against his sister's wishes.

At the other side, two long needles was pierced at the back of Wen Ning's head by Xue Yang, who was planning on controlling him. It was years later that they finally got Wei Wuxian back. It wasn't long until news broke out of his return and the help he has given to the clans, eventually bringing down Jin Guangyao. Wen Qing was happy to hear that Wen Ning was safe and that her friend has returned. She'll definitely introduced Baoshan Sanren to him if she got the chance and stay with Wen Ning after all this.