Running Away From Your Love

<DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT>

Wen Qing was staying behind at the back with her brother, watching silently. Once they are finished, Wen Qing was intending to tell them of her plans and say her goodbyes. Jiang Cheng was about to follow his pair of siblings and nephew when he noticed the silhouette of the fabric of her clothing, "Who's there?!" Wen Qing sighed and appeared before him.

Jiang Cheng softened his expression. "Uncle?" Jin Ling called out, Wei Wuxian and Yanli also came forward. Showing his utmost sincerity, Jiang Cheng got down to his knees and kowtowed to Wen Qing, "Thank you for bringing back my sister home to us." Jin Ling understood and did the same.

Wen Qing felt awkward, "You don't need to-" Wen Qing came down to raise them up but they stayed their ground, they stayed kneeling. Yanli came behind and placed her hand at the small back of hers, "Wen Qing, please stay." She smiled and looked at Wen Ning, "You too, Wen Ning. You should join us."

The Wen siblings couldn't refused once everyone started insisting. The two came in and they all ate and chatted. Wen Qing finished eating and excused herself, Yanli was taken aback. Wen Qing quickly left and Yanli followed after. The group only looked at each other. Using their body language, they all agreed silently to not go after them.

Jiang Yanli finally caught up to Wen QIng, "Wen Qing, why did you run away so fast? I barely could catch up to you." Yanli panted slightly but she still smiled brightly to the younger girl. Wen Qing pursed her lips, "I see that Wen Ning does not need me, neither does Wei Wuxian."

Yanli gave a sorrow smile, "Do you need to be of value to your family?" She looked down and thought for a while, "Then, could you stay for a while?" Wen Qing was going to refuse, "But Jiang Cheng-" Yanli pleaded with her, "Please?" Wen Qing hesitated but finally agreed.

She stayed in Lotus Pier with Jiang Yanli and the two resumed to be close. Giving up, Wen Qing decided to use her remaining time to spend it with Yanli wholeheartedly before she departs from her. She was a bit awkward with Jiang Cheng and Jin Ling but it was bearable.

Jiang Cheng always watched the two while Jin Ling clung onto his mother. He noticed that Wen Qing had been staring longingly towards his sister. Wen Qing left Yanli with her son to bond and make up for lost time. She stood near and Jiang Cheng arrived behind her. Wen Qing was about to leave when she saw Jiang Cheng.

"Aren't you going to stay?" Jiang Cheng asked with a slight frown. "She needs to be with her family and I am not in it," Wen Qing stated blankly. "And you're just going to leave like this? Can you really do that to someone you love?" Jiang Cheng questioned her. Wen Qing gripped her robe and stayed silent. "Do you really think I wouldn't notice? That longing stare.........it was just like mine," Jiang Cheng said.

"Then you know exactly how it feels like. She has a son and I......will never replace his father," Wen Qing walked faster away from Jiang Cheng, from Lotus Pier and from.........Jiang Yanli. When Jiang Yanli turned to get Wen Qing's attention, she was nowhere to be found.