Coming Back To My Kind Of Family

<DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT>

Wen Qing haven't seen her little brother in a long time. Even though Wen Ning has always sent messages to ask if she was okay, she always refused to reply. The messages got more and more heartbreaking as the years go by. Wen Ning thought her sister had died since she wouldn't respond. Even so, he would always message her every week. The letters were getting more and more depressing. It was as if he was mourning for her and was sending all the words he wanted to say to her before she died.

Wen Qing heard where Wen Ning was hiding and went there not knowing that he had company. It was Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji and some junior disciples from different clans. She was about to leave until they sensed her. Wei Wuxian constrained her in a spell, "Who are you?" Everybody was on high alert. Once they got closer, Wei Wuxian released the spell immediately and went to hug her, "Wen Qing!" Wei Wuxian embraced her stiffly as if he couldn't moved. His eyes quivered with tears. He tighten the hug, "You're back!"

Wen Qing hugged him back, "Mmm, I'm back." Wei Wuxian pulled out of the hug quickly and grabbed Wen Ning for him to welcome his sister. Wen Qing opened her arms for her baby brother, "A-Ning." "Jiejie," Wen Ning couldn't cry but if he could, he would cry rivers if he wanted to. He stuttered as he called out his sister's name, trembling in her hold as if even if this was a dream, at least he'd be able to feel his sister's warmth for the last time.

"I'm home," Wen Qing held him tighter, she really missed him lots. "Mn," Wen Ning hummed, closing his eyes tighter. The juniors finally understood that it was a family reunion. After everyone calmed down, Wen Qing explained everything. "Wen Ning, why didn't you tell me?" Wei Wuxian questioned. Wen Ning looked down out of shame, "I couldn't contact Wen Qing frequently so last I heard, Jiang Yanli was still unconscious and I thought the two died since they didn't respond to my messages."

Wen Qing placed her hand onto Wei Wuxian's, "You should go to her." Wei Wuxian looked over to Lan Wangji, "It's late at night right now but I want to at least see my sister." Wangji nodded. Wei Wuxian rode with Lan Wangji on his sword and arrived to Yunmeng. Jiang Cheng knew that his brother would want to see his sister so he waited for him to arrive, "Go meet her." Wei Wuxian beamed, "Thank you, Jiang Cheng!" Wei Wuxian went inside and searched everywhere. Occasionally making small trips as he ran, he found the figure that he was longing for, "Shijie!"

"A-Xian!" Yanli opened her arm for her little brother. Wei Ying held her tightly, "I'm sorry........... I'm sorry....." Jiang Yanli spoke softly as if consoling a child, "What do you need to be sorry for, silly." She cried. When she first heard of Wei Wuxian's death, she didn't have the motivation to walk and stayed in bed for months. If it wasn't for Wen Qing mentioning her son did she decided to stay strong. She knew that the love between Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian was so strong, it wouldn't be surprising if he came back.

She smiled, "I am finally with my complete family........"