Family

<DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT>

Wen Qing and Yanli finally returned to shore. Yanli intertwined their fingers which made Wen Qing shy. Once they were back though, they found their family and friends all huddled up in a group. They were all waiting for them behind the docks. The two were thinking the same thing, "Aaahhh~ This is our family....."

Wei Wuxian smiled brightly at the two and nudged Lan Wangji. He giggled and smirked to which Lan Wangji smiled fondly. Jin Ling only released a small sigh and Lan Sizhui tugged his robe a bit, showing a small smile. Jin Ling grinned at his lover. Jiang Cheng was happy for them but only folded his arms and smirked slightly, always maintaining his caring but cold demeanor.

Lan Xichen was finally out of the hall and saw the group. He immediately understood and congratulated the new couple. He was near Jiang Cheng which made him startled and panicked, backing off slightly.

Lan Xichen thought he might fall and so he laid his hand on Jiang Cheng's back. The new couple looked at each other, then looked at the others while they smirked. Jiang Cheng hurriedly walked to his sister.

He gave a sincere smile. "Jiejie, be happy now. Don't worry about us two," he gestured to himself and Jin Ling. Jin Ling smiled sweetly at his mother and gave an embarrassed smile to Wen Qing. He didn't what to do with her, "Please keep my mom happy." Wen Qing looked down shyly, "Mmm! I will........."

 Everyone smiled at each other. They were overjoyed to have a complete and happy family. All of them even visited Baoshan Sanren after sending a letter for her approval. The immortal welcomed them and got to meet the whole family.

Though many disapproves of their relationship, they were unbothered. Everyone now knows that they shouldn't mess with their lives. The clans slowly acknowledge their relationship because they didn't want to cross them so they kept quiet. Yanli lives in Lotus Pier and Wen Qing decided to live in a hut with her brother.

Although they don't live together, the two women visit each other everyday until the day they decided to move in with each other somewhere near Lotus Pier. They wanted to take their relationship slow.

Sometimes they travel around just like the WangXian couple but instead to night hunt, Wen Qing helps people out by treating them and Yanli makes them delicious food. After a while, they all decided to hold a small wedding for the two couples, Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji and Jiang Yanli, Wen Qing. A wedding they could never have in front of the public.

The couples wore red and went through a beautiful ceremony. After they say their vows, they went to tend their small crowd of guests. Jiang Cheng smiled and Lan Xichen too as he approached him. Jiang Cheng backed off slightly. Xichen frowned, "Did I do something?" Jiang Cheng panicked, "No, no of course not."

Jin Ling tapped his shoulder, "You deserve to be happy, Uncle." Sizhui smiled at his love and Jin Ling did the same. Lan Xichen finally understood but kept the conversation all the same until he leaned forward a little, "I like you too." Jiang Cheng's eyes widen.

Everyone looked at each other and was satisfied with their end of a sad story and the beginning of a beautiful one. Maybe it would not be the same as before but they are still a complete and satisfying family. Wen Qing smiled wholeheartedly and looked at her now wife with a tear ready to fall, "I did not and will never regret saving you..... I love you, Jiang Yanli."

Yanli smiled brilliantly, "I love you too, Wen Qing." They sealed their confessions with a passionate kiss as they smiled into it.

THE END

I hope you all like it. Please remember to vote if you like it! It will boost my self confidence in what type of story people would like.

Hey guys, if you are interested, please find the 'FujoshiBishie As An Editor For Hire' book I made here on Wattpad