Confession

<DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT>

Jianli gave a wry smile and looked at Jiang Cheng, "She's..........gone right?" Yanli smiled widely but sorrowfully at the same time. A tear dropped to the floor as it fills her eyes that were already brimming full. Tap, tap, tap, the sound of the salty liquid dropping. She wiped it dry with her sleeves.

She looked back at her son and smiled brightly, "How about we go and eat." Yanli caressed her son's head lovingly, streaks of tears were still visible. Jin Ling agreed but he frowned. The smile on her face for him was true but for Wen Qing was a lie. Only a fading genuine smile was resting on her fair face. He was angry to see his mother sad but he knew the reason why.

Leaders from every sect was celebrating the return of Yanli the next day after. Jin Ling was leaving when he saw Jiang Cheng. Jiang Cheng sighed and hit his back gently, "Go get her." Jin Ling had heard that Wen Qing was also Jiang Cheng's one sided love before, he looked at Lan Zichen. "You should get him too, Uncle. You should be happy," he nodded to Lan Zichen's direction.

Jiang Cheng followed his gaze and wanted to hit his nephew but he held back, "No need for unnecessary comments." Lan Zichen caught his eyes and gave his usual smile which Jiang Cheng avoided. The gentle man raised his eyebrow slightly, wondering if he had offended the younger man somehow. Jin Ling smirked at their silent interaction and left to get Wen Qing back for his mother.

Wen Qing was finally finished with saying her goodbyes, she even met Wen Yuan or now known as Lan Sizhui. She decided to travel instead just like her little brother seeing that nobody is after her no more. She went on a boat and set off. She wasn't even that far enough from the shore before Jin Ling found her boat. She saw him and was confused but she did not intend to stop her boat.

Jin Ling rented a boat and went off to her. "Sect Leader Jin, what are you doing. Should you not be celebrating your mother's arrival?" Wen Qing said bluntly. "Shouldn't you be there too?" Jin ling asked back. "I've been with your mother for more than two decades. You however have not. You are now 21 years old, you should spend more time making up for lost time," Wen Qing did not look at him, still keeping an unwavering and stern tone.

"Exactly! 20 years loving and taking care of her and now you are just going leave her?" Jin Ling was getting irritated.

Wen Qing finally turn her head to look at Jin Ling, "I'm not her family and I don't need to be. You and Jiang Cheng are her family. I know you still despise my brother and I after we..........killed your father. Do you know how much I hated myself not being able to look at your mother after she was awake? I was disappointed in myself and felt worse when she couldn't bear to take out her anger at me. I took her away from you!"

"And now you're taking away a person she loves most! You! You're just running away!" Jin Ling raised his voice. "I have been running for all my life, you think there will any differences if I stopped! Yeah I love her but what can I do if she doesn't love me back?!"