Chapter 1

1st September - 7:00 am
Jakes Pov

I stepped out of the elevator with Amy knowing what was going to happen that day. I smiled at her and we both sat at our desks.

"Ames?"

"Yes Jake?"

"I've been thinking about-"

I was interrupted by the shouting of Hitchcock and Scully arguing in the kitchen, all eyes look that way.

"It's my pizza pocket!" Shouted Scully.

"No i bought it this morning!" Replied Hitchcock.

"I think I know my own pizza pocket Hitchcock!"

"It's mine!" Screamed Hitchcock.

They had both sides of the packaging , they were both tugging at it trying to grab it until Terry snatched it from them.

"THATS ENOUGH" Terry exclaimed.

"If you can't share it like adults then you can't have it!"

Terry through the pizza pocket into the trash making Scully and Hitchcock frown like little puppies waiting for a ball to be thrown. Meanwhile, everyone else got back to their work including me and Amy while giggling to ourselves out the outburst.

"What did you want to say earlier babe?" Amy asked.

"oh um , its nothing" I replied nervously.

"oh ok" Amy said confused.

She carried on with her paperwork and so did I. I had so many open cases piling up on my desk i needed to close them so i went out and solved my first case of the day. A missing purse. I called Mrs. Madock and asked her to come up to the precinct so i could hear more about this. She was very dramatic but was begging me to find it so of course i did , I searched in all the areas she had been in. I suddenly saw a man with the exact same purse so i confronted him.

"Excuse me sir NYPD, can i take a look at your purse?" I asked.

He ran away so obviously i knew that was the missing purse , thankfully he wasn't very fast so i easily caught up with him and took him down. I arrested him and gave Mrs. Madock her purse back , she was very grateful that she even danced! I solved a few more cases then went back to the precinct at the end of the day. I sat across to Amy and smiled at her she smiled back. We finished up on our paperwork and left the precinct together.

We decided to go on a walk as it was Autumn the weather was nice. We decided to go to the park then on the Brooklyn Bridge. I linked my arm with Amy and we strolled along the pathway.

===================================
This is kinda short but its just introduction to this story! Im not expecting this to go far but that doesn't matter i'm doing this for fun and something to do. Thanks for ready Bye!
===================================