Chapter 9

19th September - 11:10am
Amys Pov

My heart was racing , I was so nervous and I could tell Jake was aswell. We sat there watching the tv until the timer went off , we both went to the bathroom , smiled at each other and flipped them over. Everyone of them said negative , I saw Jakes smile drop and so did mine , even though we weren't trying for a baby I was disappointed and Jake was. He looked different , I'd never seen him with a expression on his face like this. It was like he was angry but crying at the same time , within a few seconds he sighed and stormed out of the apartment , tears filled up in my eyes and then a tear dropped I couldn't believe he would storm out like that. I tried ringing him but his phone was still at the apartment so I couldn't contact him , I threw the tests in the trash and rang everyone at the 99 , first I rang Rosa as shes the best at handling theses type of situations.

"Sup Amy" Rosa answered.
"Where are you?" I asked.
"At home why?" She replied.
"The tests were negative and Jakes gone" I cried.
"I'm coming now Amy" She quickly says.
"Okay" I replied while holding back tears.

Within minutes Rosa arrived and we went to the precinct there was no sign of him there either , I was beginning to get even more worried and I could tell Rosa was as well. We rang the squad and none of them had seen him , I began to give up but then I had an idea.

"Rosa I think I might know where he is!" I exclaimed.
"Where?" She answered
"Brooklyn Bridge , It's where he proposed to me and he likes the view so hopefully he is there" I exclaimed.
"Okay lets go there" She replied.

We got out the precinct elevator and into Rosa's car , she went as fast as she could. We parked in the park near the bridge , we got out the car and I ran up the bridge and there he was. Standing where he proposed to me and looking at the view.

"JAKE" I shouted.
"Ames! how did you find me?" he questioned.
"Well I thought of where your favourite place is and it let me here" I said while hugging him.
"Babe I'm so sorry for leaving like that , I was just furious" He apologised.
"No its okay , I understand" I replied.
"Lets go home" he said while holding my hand.

We walked down to Rosa and she was sitting in her car waiting for us , we both got in and we sat in the car silently with the radio on until we arrived at the apartment. Jake rushed out of the car while I sat there with Rosa for a moment , she looked puzzled to why I was sitting in her car while Jake had already gone in.

"Could you please not tell anyone about this?" I asked.
"Sure , I don't tell anyone anything about my life so your secret is safe with me" She says while holding back a smile.
"Thanks Rosa" I replied.
"Its okay" She answered back.

I slammed her car door shut and walked onto the sidewalk , Rosa drove away and I walked into our apartment building. Jake had already gone so I waited for the elevator , It eventually came down and I stepped in. I got into the house and Jake was in the bathroom taking a shower , I was still upset but didn't show it. I started making lunch to take my mind off it , it did but not for long Jake eventually got out of the shower. It was awkward while eating we just sat there eating , it was obvious we were both devastated. After lunch I cleared away the plates and then I felt a figure behind me it , it was Jake he was stood there hugging be from behind while I finished cleaning up. I smiled and I knew he was as well , although I was kind of angry at him for leaving I couldn't stay mad at him.

Jakes Pov

I didn't know what to do and I felt so bad for walking out on Amy like that , I would have been furious at me if I was her. I think she was but she's better at showing it than me , I hugged her from behind in the kitchen.

"It's going to be okay , I love you Ames" I whispered.
"I love you too" She said while breaking down into tears.
"Hey what's wrong?" I asked while holding her close.
"I don't know Jake , I'm just stressed out with planning the wedding , Work , also you being in that accident and now this!" She cried.
"I know its hard now , but it will get better trust me" I replied.
"Really?" She asked.
"Yes , and if it doesn't I'll be here sticking by you" I assured her. "But for now lets get ready for bed , we could watch a film or something!"
"Sure!" she answered.
"You choose babe!" I smiled.

I got some snacks from the cupboard and went to our bedroom , she picked toy story 3. She loved it and so did I , we cuddled up next to each other with our snacks and watched the film. After the film I put on some random show that we ended up enjoying but falling asleep to.

===================================
This is kinda long and a bit climatic but I hope who ever reads this enjoys!
===================================