Chapter 5

4th September - 5:30am
3rd Person

The alarm was blaring bright and early in the morning they forgot to turn it off in the night before , Jake & Amy were off work because of what  had happened in the past few days of course. Jake was off because of his injury and Amy was off for a few days to help Jake as he was unable to do certain things because of his injury. They eventually get up , Jake attempts to lift his arm up to turn the alarm off but wasn't able to do so because of his bad shoulder Amy notice and got out of bed and did it for him. Jake smiled and Amy kissed him on the forehead.

Jake smiled " Thanks Ames I don't know what I'd do without you , I love you and can't wait to get married to you".
"I love you too Jakey" She mocked him after hearing his mom say that yesterday. "Speaking of wedding I have a binder prepared! I'll make breakfast then we can begin planning"
"That would be great babe" He replied.

Amy walked out of the room while Jake looked at her smiling , while Amy was making breakfast Jake used his other arm and reached over to his phone with many messages from the group and also Gina which was a surprise to him.

Gina

Gina: Hey Jakester I heard what happened and it sounded pretty scary anyways hope you're okay! bye 😘✌🏻
Jake:Thanks Gina I'm fine thanks , we should meet up soon!

Jake didn't receive a reply from Gina.

The Squad

Charles: Hey guys!
Rosa: whats up Charles
Terry: Hey!
Amy: hi :)
Jake : yooooo
Holt: Hello squad , I hope you are having an enjoyable day , Me and Kevin send you our best wishes in a quick recovery Jake.
Yours sincerely,
Raymond Holt
Jake: Thanks captain! I'm fine apart from the fact I can't use my arm Lol anyways have a great day at work while I'll be in bed all day hahaha
Charles: It's going to be tough without you Jakey!
Holt: Yes it will be but I'm sure we will manage
yours sincerely,
Raymond Holt

*****

Amy's Pov

"Jake!" I shouted.
"One minute!" He shouted back.

I then realised I would have to go help him , I raced to the bedroom to see Jake managing to pull himself up with one arm I help him up and I walked with him to the kitchen , me and him sat down and ate our food. I could see Jake clearly in pain but he was trying to hide it.

"Are you okay there Jake?" I asked.
"Yeah I'm fine" He sighed.
"Are you sure?" I asked to make sure
He finished his favourite cereal and reassured me "Yes babe I'm sure".

I didn't believe him but I didn't want him to think I was nagging him like Charles , he looked at me and smiled I smiled back of course. I stood up and cleared the table , I began to wash the pots then Jake got up.

"So where is this sweet binder" He smirked.
"I'll get it! It will be too heavy for just one of your arms to carry it" I laughed.
"Babe you don't have to laugh I know you're being serious" He told me.

I smiled , he really makes me happy and I can't imagine my life without him.

===================================
Hey guys! This is much shorter than the last one ofc but I will be making another one hopefully tonight and it will be about them planning :) it might be abit longer than this but I'm not sure!
===================================