Chapter 13

13th February - 5:18 am
Jakes pov

I woke up to the sound of Amy rushing round the room searching through the draws , I was so confused but still half asleep to care. I picked up my phone and saw the time , I was so confused why she was awake so early because the wedding wasn't till later.

"Ames what are you doing?" I asked with my eyes closed.
"Jake I didn't mean to wake you sorry , I was looking for the binder. I don't know where it is and I'm freaking out" She began to panic.
"Babe it's in the dining table remember because we looked through it yesterday" I reminded her.
"No it's not there Jake I already looked" She says angrily.
"Oh god" I muttered under my breath.

I immediately got up and began to search the apartment , I didn't really care or need the binder but Amy was beginning to panic more and more every second so I had to find it.

We eventually found it and turns out one of us put it on the shelf with the rest of the binder, well I say one of us but it was clearly me. But I was so exhausted this morning I forgot I cleared away the table last night , Amy had finally calmed down and began looking through her binder immediately.

"I'm so glad I have you Jake , I love you" She tells me while flicking through all the pages.
"I love you too Ames , I'm going to make breakfast as we are clearly already awake now" I replied "What would you like to eat?"
"Umm.. just some toast please" She answered.
"Okay!" I said while walking to the kitchen.

I put the bread in the toaster and made myself my homemade breakfast burrito which was gummy bears wrapped in a fruit roll up , Peralta style. By the time I had finished making my burrito Amy's toast was ready so I put some butter on it and we sat in the living room and ate.

"Thanks babe" Amy grinned.
"Aw its nothing" I say which eating my burrito.
"You know you should start thinking about how to eat healthier" Amy laughed.
"I think I'm okay with this" I replied.
"The wedding is today!" Amy changed the subject.
"I know I can't believe it Ames!" I replied while kissing her on the lips.
"Me neither" She exclaimed.

We had both finished our breakfast so I collected the
plates and Amy continued looking through the binder , when I came back to the living room I sat with her and we watched tv and Amy finally looked away from her binder. We watched family guy for around 30 minutes and then decided to get ready.

"I have my makeup and hair appointment at 10" Amy reminded me.
"Okay babe but you don't need any of that" I smiled.
"Aw thanks Jake but I'd rather have it on especially for our wedding" She replied but I disagreed.

Amy showered and then changed into a t-shirt and some joggers as we were getting ready in the hotel we are getting married at , it is really fancy as well so I was really excited about that as well. I got in the shower after Amy and just changed in a hoodie and some jeans , Amy stayed in the bedroom for a while and got ready even though she was already dressed so I was confused why she took so long but I didn't question her about it. I planned to meet Charles and Terry at 11 in Shaws so Charles was going to pick me up from my apartment building . It got to 10 and Amy left because she always liked to be extra early of course unlike me , when Amy left I got a snack and watched more family guy because I was bored and I hadn't watched much of it recently. After a while it was time to go downstairs to meet Charles so I grabbed my phone and turned everything off because I'm a responsible adult , when I arrived downstairs I stepped out the building and Charles was sat in his car smiling and waving. I got it and I could tell he was so excited already probably more than me to be honest!

"Hi jakey!!!" Charles exclaimed.
"Heyy Charles" I replied.
"I can't believe you're getting married! I have been planning this for years" Charles says with a grin on his face.
"Me neither , and how have you been planning it for years?" I asked.
"I always knew you would end up together" He smiled.
"Oh great!" I laughed.

We arrived at Shaws and Terry was already there and he ordered a drink for us , non-alcoholic obviously. We finished out drinks and chatted for a short while , we left the building and we met Terry at the hotel. We checked into our rooms and I got my suit from Charles' car , I was so nervous and it hadn't even started yet. I looked at the time and it was already 12:30 , the time had gone so quick already it was getting closer and closer to the wedding. Once I had got into my suit and did my hair to perfection I headed downstairs with Charles and Terry. Charles was the best man so I made sure he had the rings and he did of course , for the rest of the time I spoke to mine and Amy's dads and our friends , I also made sure everything was perfect. The ceremony was starting at 2:00 so there was still quite a while , I couldn't wait to see Amy walking down the aisle and I only had to wait an hour for it to actually happen!

===================================
Hey guys this part is long sorry! The next part will be Amy's pov and her getting ready for the wedding and the one after that will be the actual ceremony. I go back to school in 2 days guys so I won't be updating as much sorry :)
===================================