Chapter 3 - The Morning After

Leanne and Jessica were laying together, naked, asleep and cuddled together. The duvet they had slept beneath during the night had somehow managed to make its way half down the bed and on to the floor leaving just their feet covered. The clock on the bedside table showed 7:52am and the morning sun was streaming into the loft room, lighting up the muddled pile of bikinis that were strewn across the floor. It was Friday morning and the girls had not only forgotten, but had slept through and missed their early morning swimming practice which was due to have started half an hour ago. Franklin, Leanne's ginger cat, had made his way upstairs and jumped onto the bed. He walked along the full length as Jessica stirred and he started to paw at Leanne. 

Leanne woke up as Franklin nuzzled into her, waking Jessica in the process.

"Hey, good morning, you ok now sleepy?" Leanne enquired sleepily.

Jessica responded with a happy grin, "Yeah, last night was great."

"Our secret?" Leanne asked.

"Yeah, we'll keep this to ourselves." Jessica replied pulling up the duvet and close around her naked body so as to keep warm. She snuggled down and tried to get back to sleep.

Leanne got up popped into the bathroom, found a bathrobe and went downstairs with Franklin to give him some breakfast. After about 15 minutes she reappeared with a cup of tea for Jessica.

The girls sat in bed for a while chatting, and Leanne flicked on the wall mounted TV. "...coming up to 8:05am, and here is Carol with the weather...Where are you today Carol? It looks a lovely sunny day today." Naga Munchetty, the BBC Breakfast anchor had appeared on screen talking to weather presenter Carol Kirkwood.  

"Shit!" Leanne exclaimed saw the time in the corner of the screen, "Jo and Abi are gonna kill us, we have missed morning practice." She jumped up out of bed, stripped down her bathrobe, opening drawers and threw some clothes over to Jessica. "Here put these on and start getting ready."

Jessica caught the clothing - a stylish rough cropped, blue and white t-shirt and her daisy-duke hot paints she had worn the previous day. She got out of bed and stretched her naked body as Leanne threw her some white lacy thong panties and matching almost see-thru bra. Not her usual style, the clothing was designer labelled, but she put them on.

"Its lucky we share the same size." Jessica called,  now fully awake in the commotion, as the weather forecast came to its conclusion in the background.

Leanne was busy searching out her mobile and clothing for herself, having only slipped on a baby pink lace thong. Leanne couldn't find her phone but did manage to piece together a stylish outfit. She found a baby pink back-laced-up cami, which matched her skimpy underwear, and paired it with an extremely short denim skirt. She chose to go braless as the vest offered inbuilt support.

The girls brushed their hair and styled it, Leanne creating two plaits to finish the baby-look and Jessica a single high-tied pony tail. 

Suddenly, the girls were stopped in their tracks and both turned to the screen as Charlie Stayt another BBC anchor,  started to read the days news headlines, "With the time a little after eight, we have some breaking news." A red ticker tape appeared at the bottom of the screen, starting with the words 'BREAKING' in a big bold font. "We are just hearing that the heir to the Wells sporting group dynasty, Hugo Wells,  has been rushed to hospital in a serious condition overnight with severe breathing difficulties. It is understood at this time he is in a stable condition."

The girls looked at each other in shock.

Naga picked up the story, "The 13 year old was swimming yesterday at the McIntyre Wells London Leisure facility, the Centre part-owned by his father, after closing time. It is believed he got into difficulties in one of the pools and was fortunate to be rescued by a local swimming team."