Book 2 Preview: Chapter 1 - New Beginnings

It was a cold, wet and dark January day in London, so much different from the warmer climate of sunny California. Leanne Cox had arranged to meet with her friend Joanne Wu to see her favourite football team, Tottenham Hotspur take on non-league Enfield Town in the FA Cup. For the two girls the events that took place some 18 months ago seemed like a long distance memory. As part of the 'Fantastic Four' swimming team they had dreams of becoming Olympic relay swimming champions but having missed so much training as a result of the fame that had been bestowed upon them, the team found themselves unable to meet the qualifying criteria and had missed out on a place by less than one hundredth of a second.

Leanne, the backstroke specialist, had discovered her missing father was the billionaire sports tycoon David McIntyre. With this illustrious connection she found herself now living a life a luxury. She had been asked to endorse numerous products ranging from sports wear and cosmetics to luxury lingerie and sports cars. Leanne's Instagram had grown from just her friends to millions of followers and she had become a key internet influencer. She turned down a spot on 'Love Island' as she was forming a relationship with Drew Deacon, lead guitarist of the band 'Abi and The Reapers' and she had also had offer to appear on 'I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!' which she promptly turned down due to a scheduling conflict and her dislike of eating anything out of the ordinary.

The other girls also explored further career opportunities....

Continue reading now - Team Work (Sink or Swim Book 2):

https://www.wattpad.com/story/250554856-team-work-sink-or-swim-book-2?utm_source=web&utm_medium=email&utm_content=share_info