LOVING YOURSELF

LOVING YOURSELF
This is a concept that becomes difficult to understand how it works. There is so much pain in life that one does not get how they are supposed to love themselves amid so much sorrow. Loving yourself without conditions or reservations requires a lot of patience with yourself. Sometimes it is not about if we can truly accept ourselves but if we care about ourselves enough to try our best to do so. We can keep telling ourselves how much we adore ourselves but deep down we know better. For one to be completely in love with themselves then they have to be comfortable in their skin. It sometimes comes easy for us to love others when it comes to ourselves, it is like we are afraid. Afraid we are not worthy enough or we do not deserve love. It is pitiful if you can love others or expect love from others when you cannot appreciate yourself. No one can love you better than you can. There is no love more important than self-love. We always second guess ourselves and keep wishing we were a certain person who we think if we were, then we will be able to love ourselves.
Self-hate can be the worst enemy any human being could have and lose themselves in. it keeps whispering how wrong we are and how we should not have ever existed. We have to be receptive to the conditions and whoever we are. The world is personal so if you do not accept loving yourself and believe that there is a reason you are here, you will live your life complaining and losing time instead of doing what you were born to do. You need to achieve the best version of yourself possible. We are who we are for a reason. The moment one discover themselves, they become more ready to love themselves. A friend told me that the moment you come face to face with yourself, you can make what you thought impossible possible. Your purpose will always be yours and nobody can accomplish it for you and neither can you accomplish another person’s task for them. Do not look at your neighbor and wish to be doing what they are doing just make sure you do what you were born to do. It would be a shame if the end comes when you are not done with the task you were brought on earth to do in the first place.
The purpose of you being alive is the yearning that is deep in you. No one can understand it better than you can but first, you have to be ready to listen. It might be a task others do not expect from you but no one can understand it other than you unless you explain it to them. Do something that brings you closer to completely loving yourself other than that which is loved by everyone else but only makes you hate yourself. Live life according to how you want it for yourself. Society may judge you but if at the end of the day it allows you to live peacefully with yourself, there should be no reason to feel guilty. Choose your own and make sure it is right for you.
Loving yourself,
Such a hard task to accomplish,
Even when you know,
It is what you need to do,
Especially if you start learning,
The technique if I may call it so,
When you are an adult,
Before you had no idea,
Of the language,
The subject of loving yourself,