1

┊  ┊  ┊   ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊   ☆  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊   ✬      ✬   ┊  ┊
┊  ★             ★  ┊
☆                   ☆

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

BOO!

AHHHHHHH!!!

A high pitched scream erupted from a man scared to the wits along with the laughter that joined in by five other boys who were having the time of their lives scaring the poor guy while the sixth stood there expressionless, observing everything.

"Oh, Hobi-hyung, I thought you said you weren't scared at all about entering the haunted house," the youngest, Jungkook teased evilly.

"That was a hell of a great reaction as expected," the eldest, Jin applauded, satisfied in laughter.

"I-I'm not!" the man who screamed to his limit in vocals out before, Hoseok lied, stuttering and acting up defensive.

"Jin, you shouldn't be laughing, you're just as a coward as he is," added the more normal of them, Yoongi with his arms crossed.

"Hey!" Jin yelled, offended.

"Jimin is a coward too," added the cheekiest of them, Taehyung, snickering.

"Don't bring me into this!" the shortest of them, Jimin pouted.

"Okay guys come on, let's just go and try it out. We're in an amusement park to have fun and it's our last day here and our flight's tonight so let's not be a party popper and make the best of our free day before we go to our next tour destination," said the most mature and wisest of them, Namjoon, trying to calm the chaos down.

"No, no, no!" Hoseok continued to scream, trying to run away but the hyung line managed to block him then the maknae line pushed him into the haunted house.

He fell onto the ground with the door now closed behind him so he could no longer escape and must go through the path to the exit alone. "Those bullies, I'll have my revenge!" he whined as he slowly stepped forward, trembling nonstop.

He jumped and shrieked at every jump-scare that came his way. "I wanna go home!" He yelled, desperately.

Pow!

The next jump scare happened so close to him, he accidentally landed a punch on the face of the ghost. He thought it would be a machine like the rest were before but when he saw you laying unconscious on the ground with blood coming out of your nose, he quickly called the ambulance.

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ

When you opened your eyes, you felt the soreness in your face. You start rubbing your cheek, groaning in pain with your eyes squinted. "Where am I?"

The doctor comes into the room and smiles. "Miss L/N, you're awake."

"What..." you then recalled everything that happened back at work. You grunted. "I was knockout by that guy at my part time job who screamed he was about to die."

"The gentleman was here earlier but he had to leave immediately to catch his flight," the doctor explained.

"Oh, whatever. It's not like he intentionally did it so it's fine." You brushed it off, nodding. Then you gasped. "About the hospital bill..."

"Don't worry, the gentleman before had already paid for it. You're free to go if you're feeling fine," the doctor said with a reassuring smile.

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ

Once you had reached home, you plopped yourself onto your bed like a potato.

"Ugh, I'm exhausted," you groaned out loud.

Ding!

You felt strange to hear your notification text ring because no one would ever text you since you didn't have friends to begin with. You reached for your phone on the bedside table reluctantly and looked at the screen.

╭                              ••• ╮

U N K N O W N

╰ •••                              ╯

Saturday, 12:57 pm

Unknown:
Hello

You squinted your eyes, confused. You immediately tapped away on your keyboard.

Me: Hi?

Unknown: Hi
I'm the guy who knocked you out
And fled the country